One Bossy Proposal: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Bossy Seattle Suits)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So people who inherit a "dinasty" and come from a billionaire families are usually surrounded by said family. They're also super traditional and family oriented. I thought after he had lost his wife, his parents died in a horrific accident.. no no, nothing as exciting and entertaining as that.... I found her on Booksprout and received the ARC for this book so I thought it was a perfect way to see what I thought about her writing and I am in love with her style!

One Bossy Proposal: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Bossy

Jenn is an independent media expert, but is burned out of working in an office. She inherits her grandma’s house, but the house is falling apart. She does not have the funds to repair it, but refuses to sell it, especially to Miles, her grandma’s next door neighbor. Miles and Jenn get off on the wrong foot, when they first meet, and their exchanges just make the situation much harder to bear. This story opens during the summer in Seattle. Lincoln and Dakota have already welcomed baby girl Evermore into the world. The FMC (can't even remember her name other than last name Poe) needs a change of pace and so she has an interview for a marketing position in an up and coming, though locally well-known company. Prior to going to her interview, she runs to a coffee shop to get a coffee and cinnamon roll and inadvertently gets the last one. Enter super hot guy with an ax to grind because there is no more of the pastries. Lo and behold, who shows up to her interview? Super hot guy, Lincoln. She ends up with the job and then a fake proposal comes into play to help launch a wedding line. Insert tropes of fiesty female lead with baggage and a male lead with a tortured soul who believes he's not good enough for girl. Eliza is a young single woman working short term jobs just to survive. She is addicted to brewing flavorful coffee, to hopefully somehow get the money to open her own coffee shop.My boss is a big softie. He doesn’t scare me — not much — I just like doing things right,” she whispers, tracing my jaw with her finger. Fans will be delighted as they come across a handful of crossover references to other books by the author.

One Bossy Proposal: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Audio

Lincoln and Dakota are spending more and more time together. Now they are working together on a wedding proposal for the company. They both realize they can sell the idea of marriage better than some strangers - models who they may be higher. However, both have had heartache in the past and both are afraid to open their hearts towards each other.

Customer reviews

Another fantastic story in the Bossy Grumps series. In this one we meet Miles and Jenn. Her friends call her Jenn, he has to call her Ms Landers~~until he slips and calls her kitten. She calls him Dracula, he's beyond bossy and a true workaholic. And gorgeous!!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop