Paw Patrol, Ryder’s Interactive Pup Pad with 18 Sounds, for Kids Aged 3 and Up &, Dino Rescue Chase’s Deluxe Rev Up Vehicle with Mystery Dinosaur Figure

£99.995
FREE Shipping

Paw Patrol, Ryder’s Interactive Pup Pad with 18 Sounds, for Kids Aged 3 and Up &, Dino Rescue Chase’s Deluxe Rev Up Vehicle with Mystery Dinosaur Figure

RRP: £199.99
Price: £99.995
£99.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

span itemprop="name">CuteMy son will love this !!! He is very into paw patrol now it is a gift I bought early for Christmas so I haven’t opened it yet but it’s cute

Date published: 2021-05-27
begin-bvseo-questions-->

span itemprop="name">Toy is just Meh. Halloween costume accessory win!If your kid likes to just press buttons like a DJ, don't get this. So annoying. Its quite basic which is probably great if your kid is into imaginary play but there isn't much to it other than the pup calls. My son just presses the buttons on repeat without ever letting the voice finish. p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pups to the rescue ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chase is on the case.
Date published: 2020-12-02

Ryder is a young, precocious, 10-year-old boy who is the leader of the PAW Patrol. During an emergency, he calls and leads the pups on missions to help the citizens of Adventure Bay. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jakyboy from

Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp... or 'arrgh' for help!" (from " Pups and the Pirate Treasure") h2>

Asked by: Lynne421967