Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream Makeup Foundation, Honey Beige

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream Makeup Foundation, Honey Beige

RRP: £7.40
Price: £3.7
£3.7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Micronized Diamond Powder diffuses light to instantly minimize the look of fine lines, pores, discolourations and imperfections. However, I chose Porcelain Beige which is a couple of shades lighter than my previous one and it's perfect! I have tried Elizabeth Arden’s newly repackaged Flawless Finish but in my opinion this one, in the black case, is the winner hands-down every time. Wearing Elizabeth Arden gives me confidence and peace of mind knowing that when I wear it I can face (pun intended!

Prep and Prime: Apply SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster, serum, and moisturizer all over face to prepare and hydrate. I used Boots No 7 for many years until they discontinued their creme compact foundation, then I found Elizabeth Arden's. The very worse makeup I have ever bought is Estee Lauder double wear it made my face so tight I couldn't talk for fear of my face cracking, it did give adequit coverage but that is all. I have suffered with spots and this is the only foundation that doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause me outbreaks!Great full-coverage foundation I purchased this foundation based on reviews, as I wanted to have fuller coverage (mostly for on-line meetings via Teams).

This foundation is also available in liquid form, as listed under Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation. AMAZING I took this product out of my mums makeup bag for the first time when i was 14, i have had mild acne which i’ve never been comfortable with and this is the first foundation to fully cover it, leaving me skin perfectly clean and very clear, covers up scars yet doesn’t look cakey or feel too fake. Great Why oh why have I never bought this before it’s fantastic, goes on beautifully and gives a good coverage. Smooth on Flawless Finish with a damp sponge for the ideal finish, or apply it dry for full coverage. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Through the years I have tried various foundations, Christian Dior, Lancôme, Estee Lauder to name a few but none of their ranges matched my skin colour as perfectly as this and also most of them gave my skin minor irritations. This moisturizing cream formula offers medium to full coverage that feels comfortable and lasts all day. For a sun kissed look a darker powder with excellent color coverage was used and my skin color looked natural and beautiful. I've tried other foundations from time to time but always come back to FF Sponge On Cream Foundation. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Anyway it has left me absolutely paranoid about my skin, if somebody looks at me I'm wondering all the time what is wrong with my face?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop