Carolina Herrera Chic Eau De Parfum Ladies Spray 80 ml

Carolina Herrera Chic Eau De Parfum Ladies Spray 80 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Very cool perfume, opens with a bitter watermelon, i do not believe it is the watermelon fruit, but something very similar, only more closed and less sweet. It gets me compliments, if someone is close enough, because it is not loud fragrance, no one smells is doesn't like it. Of course, everyone has their own taste, but for me, it is the best out of all the ones I've had, I recommend it!

The watermelon, the feature of this scent in my opinion, is not authentic but it's pleasant nonetheless. Raised in Venezuela, she's been making waves in NYC for decades taking inspiration above all from her daughters.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Polo Blue was able to persevere commercially regardless being associated with the Polo brand which during those times was one of the most in demand brands in the US (still is to an extent). I thoroughly enjoyed smelling this fragrance because it was pleasant from the opening to the drydown. Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used.

Give Chic a spray when you feel relaxed, slightly sunburnt or perfectly tanned from lying at the beach or pool all day and it is time for phase two; beers, cocktails and a night on the town! Overall I give this an 8/10, I think it's underrated, and if it lasted longer it would probably be in my top 5. You get hints of watermelon throughout its lifespan on your skin and some tonka sweetness here and there.

it's a soft fragrance, you may think the scent has disappear 2-3 hours after application, but actually it's still there.

Overall a nice fragrance I plan on wearing in warm (but not super hot) weather this summer and fall. I have a bottle from release its much darker I stopped wearing because spritzer broke it drew massive compliments and smelled amazing had the best dry down ever. The spritzer breaks easy be careful, the new bottle the juice is much lighter for some reason and does not smell as intense so they must have re formulated however it's still the same scent just needs an extra spray. This violet note is supported by a watery, violet, kiwi ingredient like Undecavertol, perhaps this is also where the watermelon idea showed up together with Calone.Second time, I walked out of a gas station and I kid you not a woman followed me out off the gas station and said “ hey you! This scent isn't available in The Netherlands anymore, so on vacation on Curacao in 2009 I bought a bottle of 50 ml. To those of you who appreciate light fruity frags with a woody base this is most definitely worth a look. Perhaps now that I own the other fragrances and made me a fan of Carolina I should prob give this another try. Anyways this got me compliments from people that don’t give compliments and nothing I have smells like this.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop