Jedel GK100-B Gaming Combo Keyboard and Mouse Set Seven Colour Backlight

Jedel GK100-B Gaming Combo Keyboard and Mouse Set Seven Colour Backlight

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Jedel RGB Gaming Style keyboard and mouse bundle featuring a black backlit keyboard and an 800-1600dpi LED mouse. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Even for standard use I would not recommend this as the keys will cut your fingers to shreds and you'll need to invest in lots of plasters!Sent out incomplete item, keyboard was missing the nano adapter, the battery cover was defective and it looked as if the box had indeed been opened.

Full refunds will not be considered if the goods are damaged in any way and seals broken invalidating any warranty. Inspect all goods on arrival as damage must be reported within 72 hours of receipt and prior to any installation. Jedel RGB keyboard and mouse bundle featuring a white translucent backlit keyboard and an 800-1600dpi LED mouse. As part of our RGB series of gaming PCs this unit comes with a fully controllable RGB lighting system which allows you to change the colour of your fans and LED strips with nearly infinite variations, all from the convenience of a remote control unit. Jedel slim Bluetooth slim keyboard and mouse set, slim design, space saving, effortless Bluetooth connection, best for home and office use.For this keyboard and mouse combo, if several number keys and letter keys move the cursor instead of creating characters on your iPad or iPhone, please Go to Settings-- Accessibility--Touch---AssistiveTouch--Turn the Mouse Keys off. Should any damage be identified on opening the package the Company must be advised immediately of the exact damage. Month warranty on all new items (except consumables) - If your item develops a fault through no fault of your own, we will aim to repair/ replace the item first. I cannot see the keys without having a light on but the backlights come in handy and I always have mine on the purple colour. We care about your data, and run strict internal policies to ensure we are not only GDPR compliant, but that we take every step we can to protect the data you provide to us.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop