Beluga Gold Line Vodka 70 cl

Beluga Gold Line Vodka 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Vodka Beluga Gold Line is not produced in bulk, its quantity is limited. This is an exclusive product. Its daily production is nine hundred bottles. If measured by the standards of modern liquor beverage production this quantity is extremely small, but highest and stable quality of the product is worth efforts taken for its production. An individual identification number is put manually on each bottle, which testifies to strict quality control of production. Given that anything involving vodka seems preordained to end up in a series of more and more bizarre toasts, a little food is essential. With Gold Line, I’d be looking for top seafood. Perhaps Spanish anchovies or fresh oysters. Caviar, of course, if the budget extends. Filtered five times for an exceptionally smooth finish, Beluga Gold Line is a limited-edition batch of the purest luxury Russian vodka with a unique, crisp finish. Created from 100% natural and non-GM ingredients, Gold Line is one of the highest quality and purest vodkas on the market, a celebration of Russian vodka craftsmanship. Beluga has the following range: Noble, Transatlantic, Allure, Goldline, Celebration and Beluga Epicure by Lalique.

In Lazenby’s defense, he did manage more than a passable knowledge of Beluga caviar, an essential, if horrendously expensive, accompaniment to a great vodka. Once blended, these ingredients rest for 90 days, resulting in a creamy and fresh blend with hints of white pepper and sage on a base of creamy vanilla and a hint of cinnamon.

Share on:

Beluga Gold is crafted on a base of quartz-infused Siberian water, sourced from artisanal wells reaching 300 metres deep. This is then mixed with local organic ingredients, including lactose, rice extract, sugar syrup and rhodora rosea, aka golden root extract. I’m not a regular vodka drinker – I managed to dodge the vodka craze of some years ago – but that may well be because I have not encountered one like this. It is extraordinarily smooth, mellow, balanced, and lingering. The texture is gorgeous, velvet cushions. Amazingly creamy. Behold, a magnum edition of Beluga Gold Line vodka! This one holds an entire 1.5 litres of the Russian spirit, which is filtered five times. Just like the smaller, regular sized bottle, this one also comes with a hammer and brush to clean off all the wax sealing up the bottle. They really thought of everything. The spirit used here is from malted wheat rather than mixing grains. We are told that this means there are a higher number of enzymes and that this reduces, even eliminates, the need for the usual additives.

The Itkul Distillery (est. 1868), home of Beluga, employ the use of ‘malt spirit’ as a base for their vodka. The malt spirit is made from malted wheat, rather than a mix of grains. Reportedly, the wheat in this form possesses a large number of enzymes that aid in a completely natural fermentation, eliminating the need for additives and other ingredients. After being distilled five times, this vodka is further enriched with rice extract and golden root (rhodiola rosea) extract. This unusual adjunct is actually a traditional European practice, whereby each producer would have their own unique recipe. You don`t sip vodka, you down it and another way of serving it, is not from chilled or frozen bottle but pouring it from room temperature bottle in very, very chilled glass. Na zdrowie! Reply Beluga Noble je izuzetna, ultra premium votka se proizvodi od sladne rakije, što je čini posebnom i to upravo zbog specifičnog načina proizvodnje. Važi za najpoznatiji i vodeći proizvod iz porodice Beluga, koja je nastala u čuvenoj sibirskoj destileriji Mariinsk 2002. godine. Za Beluga premium rusku votku karakteristična je posebna tehnologija „odležavanja“ od 30 dana. Beluga Noble ima prefinjen i aromatičan ukus, jer sadrži isključivo tradicionalne organske sastojke, bez veštačkih dodataka. Kristalno čista voda iz Sibira, koja se crpi sa čak 300 metara dubokih bunara je ključni element proizvodnje ove luksuzne votke i čini čak 60% sadržaja. Plemenitog i aromatičnog ukusa, savršena za direktno ispijanje kakvo je svojstveno Rusima. Naravno da je barmeni širom sveta koriste kako bi napravili vrhunske koktele, ali je naša preporuka da uživate u njenom čistom i netaknutom obliku. Veoma je retko da vodka može toliko da impresionira kao što to može Beluga Noble , piće koje je poprimilo status „klasika“ u porodici Beluga. Pri prvom susretu možete osetiti laganu slatkost ovsa i citrusa, sa blagim mirisom meda. Nakon prvog gutljaja razvijaju se arome mnogih začina. Blagog, osvežavajućeg ukusa, lako se pije, a još lepše degustira.Beluga’s first vodka was bottled in 2002, and the distillery has several “levels”: Noble, Celebration (a limited edition vodka made to celebrate the centenary of the distillery), Transatlantic Racing, Allure (to celebrate the Russian Polo team), and the top of the line, the Gold Line.

Noblewood Group has officially commenced production and has yielded its first bottles of BELUGA Vodka". LinkedIn. April 12, 2023 . Retrieved April 22, 2023. Bond has a habit of drinking vodka regularly and this includes his famous “shaken, not stirred” vodka martinis. Beluga Noble Russian Vodka «The Rum Howler Blog". therumhowlerblog.com. 22 November 2012 . Retrieved 2018-04-11. Beluga is the gold standard of luxury Russian vodka, distilled in the heart of Siberia with impeccable smoothness and purity.

There is no doubt in my mind that this remains the finest vodka I have ever had. It is smooth with a very very small hint of sweetness. Compare this to Russian Standard Gold or Platinum, orJewel of Russia Ultra or CLIX. Beluga exceeds all of these in flavor. It may not be the best vodka that is produced in Russia but it is no doubt the best Russian Vodka that I am able to get in the USA. The incredible clarity of Beluga Vodka arises from its core ingredients: pure waters drawn from deep artesian wells and a rare strain of malted barley.

Organic grain spirit is sourced from the company's distillery located in Jaunkalsnava, Latvia. Water supplied from artesian wells. Vodka is produced and bottled in Nikšić, Montenegro. For those of you who write and ask, “What’s a really really expensive bottle of vodka I can get for my best friend for Christmas?”, your search has ended. No further search required. This is the vodka. In May 2016, Beluga partnered with Summergate Fine Wine & Spirits to be the exclusive importer and distributor of the brand in Greater China. [4] Hi Stanislaw, many thanks for the thoughts. I will definitely try the suggestion re glasses. As for sipping/downing, twenty years ago, i might have agreed with you but these days, I am more likely to be found sipping than downing. sadly. While regular Beluga Vodka is filtered 3 times, the Russian distillers go the extra mile with Beluga Gold Line and filter it five times! Beluga Gold Line also comes with a wax-sealed bottle and a hammer and brush to clean off all the wax. Fancy.

Hamish Smith (January 5, 2023). "Brands Report 2023: Vodka". Drinks International . Retrieved April 22, 2023.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop