BiOrb Classic 105L Aquarium in Silver with MCR LED Lighting

BiOrb Classic 105L Aquarium in Silver with MCR LED Lighting

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have been keeping fish for many years now yet I have never herd a good word said about these tanks from people who I consider to have much more knowledge than myself. You may be limited by size on what fish you own but you can ignore people who will tell you it is cruel to own anything but plants in a 30 litre tank, it's an absurd claim and one which has no credibility. If you are planning on buying large fish or want vast schools of fish then don't buy this tank, buy a 100+ litre tank. This tank however is ideal for Tetras, Platys, Bettas, WCMM, Danios, Shrimp and many other small size fish. The tank is very self sufficient and anyone with the slightest amount of common sense will be able to run one. In mine the fish have always been healthy and happy and have even bred on numerous occasions. In fact they have multiplied so much they have all been moved in to a larger tank and the Biorb is now currently housing a nano marine set-up for inverts which is also running perfectly fine with zero chemical issues and zero fatalities.

They have been designed to reflect the traditional goldfish bowl style of aquarium but with a complete filtration system whichallows you to have a goldfish bowl but one that will keep itself clean and healthy without having to empty it completely every single week. biOrb Cube

Select Your Options

No doubt some people have had issues with their Biorbs but 99% of the time this will be caused by negligence. This is a very good product to own and looks a thousand times nicer than your standard aquarium. You will compromise only on the size fish you are able to keep but i would hope nobody who wishes to own a koi carp would go to the pet store and buy a 30l tank of any variety. Before we get into the details of each tank we want to make sure our readers understand that all of these aquariums are great, there are no bad tanks here and we are sure you will find one that suits your requirements. Chic and minimalist design — biOrb aquariums add a sense of joy and wonder to your home. This CLASSIC acrylic aquarium is inspired by the simple beauty of a classic fishbowl, a 360-degree view so you can admire all aspects of your biOrb. The Multi Coloured Remote Controlled LED lighting feature allows you to enjoy an entire spectrum of colour with the simple touch of a button. Natural light cycles can be controlled by an automatic setting with an innovative inbuilt timer that phases the light through for you, using a 24 hour period from daylight to moonlight. The cutting edge technology from biOrb allows you as the aquarium hobbyist, to replicate natural cycles of daylight to enhance the health and development of your fish species as well as replicating natural conditions inside the aquarium. 8, 10 and 12 hour daylight modules can be chosen, then simply let the MRC LED Lighting do the rest. The lighting can also be left to run on its own 24/7, making it the perfect lighting choice to use for when on vacation or for those who often find themselves tied up with after work hour commitments. The silver trim looks great in a wide range of environments in the home or office. The round, classic style of a fish bowl allows for a 360⁰ view of your aquarium. A matching stand is also available to free up counter space and make a real focal point of your 105.

The 105 is the largest of the biOrb Classic range and thanks to its 105 litre capacity it is great for housing largertropical or marine fish. MCR light unit 16 different colour looks can be controlled remotely and 4 time cycles can be selected to simulate light conditions The biOrb 105 in silver is a stylish addition to the biOrb range. The largest size in the collection, the 105 can hold 105 litres of water, making it ideal for a large collection of fish and/or plants.

A tank of this size is capable of holding a community of small fish once mature and could be set up as a temperate (unheated,) tank or a tropical one.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop