Homework

Homework

RRP: £27.60
Price: £13.8
£13.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched, variant 2): MPO ̶V̶i̶S̶A̶ ̶8̶1̶4̶8̶ C1 426111 THE EXCHANGE - NiLZ.

It's impossible to recreate those conditions of frictional 90s is it mainstream or underground who-fucking-cares attitude. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You could say they just updated the sound of Chicago but they added their own touch and Parisian flare and delivered a stunning yet simple masterpiece. Language - Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. If you look at the sleeve from the A side (and C side as this was a problem with both sleeves), the hole is on the right side of the sleeve(s).

looking over the odd photos and scribbles on the inner sleeves, you’d think you were looking at a Supertramp record, not something inspired by DJ Deeon. Ok so I just got this record just a couple of minutes ago, and when I put it in my record player, bro do I tell you that it sounds CLEAN AND GOOD!

Proving its consummate worth it spawned a generation of fellow rave fanatics and the foundations of a burgeoning French electro-house scene. Homework is the debut studio album by the French electronic music duo Daft Punk, originally released in 1997. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.This release is quite high quality overall, with the sound quality being stunning as with most other Daft Punk releases. It's less of the robot-ey, riffy pop hits which would come to prominence in their following album 'Discovery' and more club friendly, upbeat jams.

I'm not impressed with the condition this product came in as it was a birthday present for a friend of mine and it arrived like it had been bashed around carelessly. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. It's only now that you realise how much Daft Punk changed the direction of dance music and they did it with this album. We find it hard to believe it's taken Daft Punk all these years to compile all their favourite remixes of 'Homework' onto a single album, but they've finally done it. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.Even now, all these years later, it is still a mind blowing work that blew electonic music wide open. As the duo's first project on a major label, they produced the album's tracks without plans to release them, but after initially considering releasing them as separate singles, they considered the material good enough for an album. Originally released in 1997, the seminal party album doffs its cap to the roots of dance music, pulling in elements of electro, acid, funk, techno and house. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

Daft Punk's 1997 debut album took the raw foundation of Chicago house to prog rock levels of high concept and grandiosity. I first bought this on cassette when it was originally released, and continue to listen to it regularly today.In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop