Sniff My Panties!!: Naughty Girls Do

Sniff My Panties!!: Naughty Girls Do

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The house was also a lot more peaceful than how I remembered it. Gone were my two older brothers, both having left the house shortly before I departed for college. The only ones left were my parents and my little sister, Holly, who was going to be leaving for college in a month. At the time, everyone was working during the day, so I had the house to myself. It was wonderful. A very sexy and confident woman is one that knows this and is happy to use here vagina scent to be the temptress that all women are capable of being. I’ve seen pictures were you were holding me as a babe and you carried me with your hand there.” I replied. “When did it become too intimate? It hasn’t changed much, except for some hair.” We often forget that basically we are animal. During arousal and sex smell is supposed to Bea heightened sense. We have been told and taught by the pharmaceutical compared that odour that our bodies make is unwanted and dirty. Sure, you may get a few to admit it over the anonymous cover of the internet. But are you really going to go up to your buddy and say: “Man, I was sniffing some awesome panties last night. It was great!”

A friend of mine did and it was such an odd experience. Here’s the gist of what happened, to the best of my recollection: Sitting on the toilet, I smothered Holly's panties into my face with my left hand as I ferociously jerked myself off with my right hand. I again breathed in her smell. I felt like an animal. Nothing had ever turned me on so much before. I started panting, tiring from the excitement. After a few minutes, I came. Cum splattered on the wall five feet away from where I was seated on the toilet. For the next two weeks, my routine was exactly the same. First, I would wake up. Second, I would find my sister's panties from the previous day. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth and, sometimes, seventh, I would masturbate while tasting and smelling and dancing around with my sister's panties covering my face. It was a wonderful life. Then my sister left for college and, likewise, so did her panties. So we are both hanging out at her house, waiting to go do something, and she had to leave to go do something. Maybe run up to the store or possibly mowing the lawn, I can’t remember, I just remember she was gone for something like 10 - 20 minutes. I was basically just wandering around her den looking at some of the books that the family had (I wasn’t ‘invading’ or anything, it was basically the room we had been hanging out in). My friend tells me that he has to go to bathroom. Nothing unusual. Oh no what about pee. Well most women are very particular about wiping with a tissue so it good hygiene.

Stickers

And that’s when you start sniffing panty crotches. So you aren’t washing clean underwear in the hamper or putting dirty underwear on them from the drawers. I admit, it’s a step I’d rather not have to perform, but it’s now a subconscious action. Have I mentioned before how much I hate washing clothes that aren’t dirty?

A few weeks ago, I went to my neighbor’s house to gather my daughter who was over for a play date. As per our usual routine, I stepped inside and chatted with my friends (I’ll call them Mr. and Mrs. Dee) before heading out with my daughter, when Mrs. Dee returned some clothes her daughter had worn home after a recent accident at our house, which included a pair of white panties. In fact, I’m betting some of you are panty sniffers and don’t even realize it; it’s one of those ingrained mother habits like cleaning your child’s face with your spit, or using your shirt to wipe a boogery nose. And while smelling underwear is a good way to determine cleanliness, I wouldn’t recommend doing it at a dinner party or in mixed company if the host should happen to return a pair of underwear to you. Assume the underwear is clean and do the sniffing at home. Step #2 to selling used underwear online: connect with potential buyers. Begin to connect with your potential clients. Identify the kind of clients whom you may share similarities in terms of tastes in color, design, material, etc. of the underwear. Initiate chat-based communication with them. That way you get to know willing buyers. Chat can be done through the online chat platform or by private messaging. During my employment, I followed these pads with much interest and regularly changed out my finds, keeping the freshest ones until replacements arrived. I was extremely curious about the identity of my 'supplier' but wasn't dumb enough to actually show up in business hours to look at the ladies. My fantasy was just too good to ruin that way.Account profile picture. Customers wonder whether they can use their real pictures for their account profile. You are selling used underwear online; therefore, you definitely don’t want to show your face in the account as anonymity is critical. You may use an avatar instead for your profile photo. However, some users do choose to show their faces at their own discretion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop