Triclicks 12V 5KW Air Diesel Heater Parking Heater Diesel Night Heater with Silencer LCD Switch Remote Control 10L Tank For Truck, Boat, Car Trailer, Motorhomes, Campervans, Caravas (Style 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Triclicks 12V 5KW Air Diesel Heater Parking Heater Diesel Night Heater with Silencer LCD Switch Remote Control 10L Tank For Truck, Boat, Car Trailer, Motorhomes, Campervans, Caravas (Style 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Diesel heaters are also known as diesel night heaters, they are a common accessory frequently fitted to all models of the VW Transporter including the T4, T5 and T6 as well as many other uses in the UK such as trucks and boats for overnight comfort. Like most owners, I carry out most of the maintenance myself with a little helping hand occasionally! Myself and family live in the UK and are life long enthusiasts of all generations of VW Transporters. Fitting a diesel heater is especially common in the UK where nights can be cold even in the summer months. Electric fan heaters are also a common option however usually require an electric hook up which may not be an option depending on where you are camping.

If you are looking for a high quality, long lasting product for a good quality conversion I would always recommend a Eberspacher or Webasto. There are two types of diesel heater in the UK, plumbed and none plumbed (we will review both options). If the wiring is ran too close to the generated heat it can result in a short circuit and a damaged circuit board. Webasto are a long established UK based diesel heater manufacturer and have been operating since 1901.The none plumbed variety still require a hole drilling for an external vent and sealing with heat proof seal around the joint to avoid any gaps.

Diesel heaters are seen to be one of the safest forms of heating in a campervan providing they are installed correctly with the correct vents in place. If you want a low cost Chinese diesel heater, the Maxspeedingrod is a very popular choice, not just for transporters but they are used frequently on boats, caravans and in truck cabs. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. of diesel per hour – with a 10L tank that gives them running time of between 20 and 50 hours on a tank.

The cost of the products high high but again, you are getting a well supported, well established, tried and tested reliable diesel heater for your Transporter. Some installations opt to install the unit beneath the vehicle (like the one below) using a mount, other installs tend to be beneath the passenger seat inside the van. A very similar product to the Tseipoaoi in that it is a Chinese diesel heater, a good imported heating solution for the UK market.

It pays to get these options installed professionally if your budget allows and ideally installed at the same time as you carry out the conversion. With the Ambienceo being 2kW you will probably never have to raise the temperature above its lowest setting in a Transporter (which is why |I do not recommend the 5kW).Many of the cheaper Chinese diesel heaters are designed to be stand alone and have their own built in diesel tank. All of the diesel heaters reviewed here offer good value for money and are considered strong contenders in the UK for various reasons. Diesel heater fuel is also very hard to ignite meaning it is extremely unlikely to pose a fire hazard within your campervan unlike other alternatives such as gas.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop