Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream ;Fresh AND More 50ml

Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream ;Fresh AND More 50ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since I focus more on the hydrating properties of toners, I don’t use a cotton pad for added exfoliation. If you wanna become a real HA-and-the-skin expert you can read way more about the topic at hyaluronic acid (including penetration-questions, differences between high and low molecular weight versions and a bunch of references to scientific literature). On our voyage we found the most effective skincare ingredient in this vast and endless desert in Northern Africa.

I'm really fond of this - I still haven't come across a moisturiser that makes me think wow, holy grail! As a high-linoleic oil, it has a light skin feeling, absorbs easily into the top layer of the skin and gives a velvety skin feel. uk/products/huxley-conditioning-essence-reframe-60ml 7885465157794 Huxley Conditioning Essence; Reframe 60ml 46.

It was amazing to hear the Huxley brand team talk about how painstakingly the oil from Prickly Pear Cactus Seed Oil is extracted and even so, their commitment to using it because it’s so efficacious. At first, I loved it for the texture as I tend to reach for more creamy formulas more than I do serum. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If you have spotted ethylhexylglycerin on the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol.

Formulated with Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Cactus Extract, this oil essence provides lasting hydration and nourishment. You’ll also find a complex of Oleic acid (a lot more rich and thick than Linoleic acid, aimed at dry and ageing skin), Lecithin (soothes and moisturises) and Terminalia Arjuna Extract (strengthens the skin barrier and increases sebum production) aiming to reduce the signs of dry skin while soothing and protecting it from the elements.Super common little helper ingredient that helps products to remain nice and stable for a longer time. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. After cleansing and toning, apply a dime-sized amount and gently spread over the entire face in an upwards and outwards motion.

So you might wonder why I haven’t adopted my usual tone, the one I use when it comes to products that are not worth your money. Huxley’s Fresh and More Cream is a lightweight gel-type cream that forms a hydration barrier and locks in hydration, even in an extremely dry environment. Anti-aging, antioxidant-rich and highly nourishing, prickly pear cactus seed oil is the true star of Huxley and the missing ingredient your skin needs.A new way of sheet masking: When prickly pear seed oil and cactus extract meet, they transform into a unique formula that takes moisturizing skin and sheet masking to the next level. Peppermint and grapefruit extracts provide added nourishment as well as soothing relief for tired, stressed skin. Huxley Body Wash - Silky soft bubbles cleanse while retaining skin’s moisture and oil balance (pH 6. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

It also helps to disperse insoluble particles (think color pigments or zinc/titanium dioxide sunscreen) nice and even in cosmetic formulas. Minimalism is a word not often associated with K-beauty, but Korean brand Huxley is changing all that. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product.Sadly there's no way for me to tell if it delivers real long-lasting hydration, since it's such a small bottle. The consistency reminds me of butter: You can’t get a whole glob of it in one go, because it tends to come off in thin layers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop