L'Oreal Paris True Match Tinted Serum Foundation, 1% Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrating Formula, Replumps Skin in 1 Hour for a Natural Glowing Finish, 30 ml, Shade 3-4 Light-Medium

£1.415
FREE Shipping

L'Oreal Paris True Match Tinted Serum Foundation, 1% Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrating Formula, Replumps Skin in 1 Hour for a Natural Glowing Finish, 30 ml, Shade 3-4 Light-Medium

RRP: £2.83
Price: £1.415
£1.415 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When we describe someone as “light-skinned” or “dark-skinned”, we are really describing their skin tone depth. This method is bizarre — we’ll be the first to admit it — but we’ve seen it work. Hold a white piece of paper up to your skin. The white should create a cast of color on your skin. If your face suddenly appears more pink or blue, your undertones are cool, and if you give off a more yellowish hue, you’re warm. If your skin seems gray, you have neutral undertones. Therefore, someone with “ medium skin tone” would fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. Step 4: Combine undertone and skin tone depth to get your shade Once you know your undertone and depth category, here are the exact shades you have to choose from.

I love how I can put this on and forget about it, I know it’s going to look good all day. It’s not one of those base products that’s high maintenance and you have to keep touching it up. Now that you’ve figured out your undertone and skin tone depth, you can use the L’Oreal foundation shade matcher below to find your perfect True Match shade. L’Oreal True Match shade naming convention In the US, it’s called the L’Oreal True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum, but in the UK it’s called the L’Oreal True Match Nude Plumping Tinted Serum, but it’s definitely the same product, and I couldn’t wait to try it once it finally launched in the UK. description":"Add a pop of colour to your cheeks – instantly brighten your complexion for every season with a hint of carefully applied blusher or bronzer. No matter your face shape, with the right techniques you can transform your features for a defined look. While most people probably already have an inkling of what their skin tone is, the same can’t always be said for undertones. The difference between the two is that your skin tone refers to your overall complexion, whereas undertone refer to the colors that come through your complexion and affect its overall hue. To easily determine your undertone try one of these two methods below:

Pharmacy product

L’Oreal is one o my favourite drugstore brands. However, I have found their base products to be a bit hit or miss. Some of their foundations are amazing, a couple haven’t worn that well for me.

description":"There’s no denying a full face of makeup is stunning in its own way, but there are times you may want to opt for a subtler look. Maybe you’re running errands or simply want a slight boost for your work-from-home calls. Whatever your reasoning, a natural-looking foundation finish is the answer. Of course, achieving this can be easier said than done. If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to pull together four tips to keep in mind for your next natural makeup look." Hiya everyone, coming at you with another base product review today. This time for the L’Oreal Paris True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum. That name might be quite a mouthful, but the product itself is exactly what I’ve found myself looking for recently.Makeup + Skincare = The Perfect Match. Introducing New True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum by L’Oreal Paris – The 1st tinted serum with 1 percent Hyaluronic Acid. The 1% Hyaluronic acid gives skin a hydrated feel and smoothes over time, while the luminous mineral pigments give lightweight coverage for a brightened complexion.” Colour Matching: Finding the right foundation will require a correct colour match to enhance your features and blend appropriately. L’Oréal Paris has the Virtual Try On Tool to help you colour match with our serum foundations to find the right shade for your skin tone, explore this tool to get the right tint. I’ve been busy testing this Tinted Serum for the past few weeks. We’ve also been having a heatwave in the UK, so this base product has really been put through its paces! When it comes to finding your perfect foundation match, the struggle can be very real. But we have a solution. Rather than filling up your arm with several shade swatches or just guessing which foundation is suitable based on your skin tone, we know a few shade-matching methods that actually work. They all start with choosing a foundation that offers a range across a variety of skin tones and undertones.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop