Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The principles of the law of the harvest and of personal responsibility are still the most valuable takeaways for me all these years later and because these principles are truly foundational to my interactions with others, I have to continue to rate this book 5 stars.

The authors insist that work existed before the Fall (in a probable misreading of the poetic structure of Genesis 1-3, but I digress), but I am reminded of Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes: "It's not work unless somebody makes you do it. Trông chờ dữ lắm rốt cuộc thất vọng bực mình, dị ứng với một nùi mấy câu kinh thánh, đưa vô chục câu thôi còn được, đoạn nào cũng có 1 câu thì sao chịu nổi. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Although it might not give one the ultimate remedy to set boundaries vividly, it clarifies the variety of boundary-difficulty scenarios one might be stuck in considering relationships, family and occupation.

I'm hardly an expert and could probably benefit from taking the class again in a few months, but at this point I can say with conviction that any abuse, even "just" emotional, is not okay with me and that I am not responsible for the choices and actions of others.Marriages, while I'm on the subject, are also not relationships of unconditional love, according to the authors. Nedra teaches us not only how to set healthy boundaries but to be clear about our feelings and intentions. But they were all the same: started off with a story about Nancy and Nick, or Billy and Susan, Janice, Shareen, etc.

Through reading this, I was able to identify several things that were unhealthy and was given ideas on how to change the relationship while still being loving and consistent. Sometimes this happens in codependent relationships, but in introducing the law of responsibility, the author says that people must be responsible for themselves.This workbook is a must-read for anyone who struggles with people-pleasing, perfectionism, or codependency.

I've found that if you push back w/"No, I don't want to do that but you're more than welcome to do it yourself" you'll see that they're trying to control you because most of the time their response will be along the lines of "No, I don't want to do it" to which I respond "Neither do I. You can use his life's work to gain status, promotions, confidence, and mates by joining Power University. On the other hand, if you come from a family of narcissists, not only you weren’t taught boundaries but you were even encouraged to accept abuse from others and believe that it is OK. Set Boundaries, Find Peacebreaks down the what, why, and how of boundaries in a clear and compassionate way, leaving you confident, empowered, and prepared to tackle those tough conversations.So, my biggest takeaways from reading this book are the verses of scripture I can respond with the next time someone attempts to use scripture to guilt me into allowing them to cross healthy boundaries. I had assumed that the only option was to love her "as Christ would" and allow her to use my time, resources and patience as she needed. Still, reading this was a necessary difficulty for me, something I’ve been needing to wrestle through for a long time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop