Kali Audio LP-6 Professional 6.5" Active Near Field Monitor Studio Speaker, black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Kali Audio LP-6 Professional 6.5" Active Near Field Monitor Studio Speaker, black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mit dem was Kali Audio hier liefert kann man wirklich sehr zufrieden sein, ich finde sie klanglich sehr ausgewogen, transparent und detailreich.

Hard surfaces like walls, desktops, and recording consoles can change the low-end frequency response of the monitor, and degrade the overall clarity of the sound. Full output specifications, along with maximum listening distances, can be found in our user’s manual.

Low Noise Port Tube – Precisely engineered using airflow simulations for powerful bass without port noise. Sound stage is huge and sweet spot is wide (Perfect sound I would describe), I cannot hear any speaker hiss even when using RCA input.

Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 716155. Blind reliance on measurements can be misleading ‐ one needs to tie those measurements back to subjective perception. I don't have much room OR desk space, but these can be tamed with the switches on the back so you can have them pretty damn close to the wall and sitting on the desk (tho I'd still recommend you get some pads for obvious reasons). If it doesn't then, perhaps they should consider that if its the more economical way towards better response. Vintage King co-founder Michael Nehra shares some of his love, knowledge, and practical advice for diving into the world of vintage audio gear, and then takes us behind the scenes for a walk through.However the volume pot on the rear feels a bit cheap and I'm not entirely convinced by the EQ dip switches on the rear. I think it would also be interesting to measure the response in a given room with the various switchable DSP settings on the back of the Kali's. Users unfamiliar with the way frequencies respond to monitor placement will find the diagrams very useful. Kali’s team did our Boundary EQ tuning at The Village Studios in Los Angeles, and came up with boundary compensation EQ settings to help you get the optimum sound for where you need to put your speakers. La cosa fondamentale da ricordare è che non sono casse hifi, sono dei monitor da studio e quindi non hanno i bassi alla bose o gli alti estenuanti di alcuni sitemi home teather.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop