OWON OW18E Bluetooth Digital Multimeter 20000 Counts Ohmmeter Auto-ranging Tester, Voltmeter with Backlight LCD Test Leads,Portable Multi Testers Measures Current Resistance,T-Rms NCV Data Logger

£9.9
FREE Shipping

OWON OW18E Bluetooth Digital Multimeter 20000 Counts Ohmmeter Auto-ranging Tester, Voltmeter with Backlight LCD Test Leads,Portable Multi Testers Measures Current Resistance,T-Rms NCV Data Logger

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that allows devices to exchange data over short distances without the need for physical connections. Only thing I would change is to swap the a3000 out for an a3001 with the ability to use the flex CT. Quote from: BILLPOD on February 21, 2022, 09:03:55 pm I have permanently removed the blue boot from my meter to allow easier access to the card. It is characterized by a high level of safety, high measurement resolution, wide measuring range, reliability and durability.

Data Logging - measurements could be logged over time, allowing users to track changes and trends in electrical properties. Just de-energize the cabinet; open the panel while wearing PPE; and connect the remote modules—voltage modules, current clamps, flexible current loops or thermometers. If you want the most bang-for-buck and have to have bluetooth, make sure you look at the EEVBlog 121GW and check out the apps that are available for Windows and Android. So this meter is great if you need to wireless monitor multiple devices, but just so-so as a standalone meter with a remote display. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Acrylic shell makes it easy to assemble on the one hand, and makes the product stable and reliable on the other hand. Please complete the purchase (or remove the quote – don't worry it's still available in My Account) before adding these additional items. With Fluke Connect-enabled tools you can connect multiple remote modules in different parts of the system and view the interaction between remote test points on a single screen, in real time. net on February 20, 2022, 09:17:42 pm Now I'm in the market for another multimeter, and I'd like to get a unit with logging capacity and bluetooth connectivity.

Ho posseduto diversi multimetri, ma questo è veramente eccezionale per il numero di funzioni, la possibilità di collegarlo all'App disponibile, il basso consumo della batteria. This tough little wireless graphing meter is ready to fit into any situation, providing deep, high resolution, 24 bit readings and measurements, for data relationship testing, great accuracy for parasitic draw testing and more. Couple that with different coupons that you can collect, and you'll be getting a really good deal on multimeter.Does that mean, that you have to unscrew the back cover of the 121GW any time you want to transfer the data to the pc, as you have to take out the microSD? This can highly useful when the circuit being tested is hard to reach or requires remote activation to test. To make your hunt for multimeter easier, utilize the multiple filters to narrow down your selection. The ToolSmart™ Digital Multimeter reads voltage, current, resistance, temperature, and more with turn of the dial. This is not the case with any of the cheap logging meters that have to be connected to a PC which does the actually logging.

The perfect combination of hardware and software provides infinite possibility for your application and exploitation.But i also found some garbage brand DMM with a USB interface that also seamed impossible to get working with anything other than there own shitty useless PC software. The Fluke 3000 FC connects to your smartphone through Bluetooth so you can send measurement data from the meter to your phone and share it with your team anytime, from anywhere. With their Bluetooth interface and the SEFRAM Connect App dedicated to tablets and smartphones (Android or iOS), you can follow your measurements, download in real time, consult the memory, etc. Remote Monitoring – lets you monitor measurements from a distance, which could be particularly useful when working in hazardous or hard-to-reach locations.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop