Serge Lutens Chergui eau de perfume spray, 50 ml

Serge Lutens Chergui eau de perfume spray, 50 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A fire fanned by the wind, a desert in flames. As if bursting from the earth, Chergui, a desert wind, creates an effect that involves suction more than blowing, carrying plants, insects and twigs along in an inescapable ascent. Its full, persistent gusts crystallize shrubs, bushes and berries, which proceed to scorch, shrivel up and pay a final ransom in saps, resins and juices. Night falls on a stillsmoldering memory, making way for the fragrant, ambery and candied aromas by the alchemist that is Chergui."Serge Lutens A perfume line created by Serge Lutens in his own image. Minimalist, straight lined, angular and uncompromising, each of these bottles with their refined style reflects the exacting nature and character of their creator. A sobriety which enhances the richness and sumptuousness of the perfumes, whose scents and colours are as numerous and as nuanced as precious stones and our personalities. One of my favourite memories is a trip to the desert. There we lay on carpets in a Berber tent, drank Moroccan tea and enjoyed life.

But still: Meanwhile, I'm reminded of the final scene of the movie Morocco (1930), where Marlene Dietrich decides to leave her comfortable life behind and go into the desert to follow her legionnaire lover (Gary Cooper)... that a fragrance can evoke all this.

Currently popular on idealo

This fragrance takes the desert heat one step further. Chergui captures you from the start - no cooling oasis nearby. The fragrance is named after the 'famous' wind that blows across the inhospitable Moroccan mountains and deserts.

Only, and this is the first time I've said this about a Lutens fragrance: the intensity of Chergui could have been a bit stronger for me, precisely because the scent is so good.

Key Notes that Evoke Sensuality and Elegance

With its unique combination of notes, Chergui is the perfect fragrance for any occasion. Whether you're attending a formal event or simply want to feel your best every day, Chergui will enhance your presence and leave a lasting impression. But a breeze that makes the sun feel like a warm and intensely sensual caress on your skin is a rare thing. A scent that warms you and makes you wander through the deserts of Arabia near an oasis. And then came Chergui in 2001. five days ago I smelled him sample and I really liked him! After I have worn him two days, it was clear: I MUST have. And now, he stands in front of me and I'm happy like a little child, so I'll wear it again today, although the weather does not fit absolutely, because here it is 28 degrees and sun. For me, he fits absolutely in the cooler season & thus for the upcoming autumn / winter more than perfect.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop