Lush Erotica

Lush Erotica

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I like imaginative types, naughty rule-breakers who should know better and those who know how to gratify their lustful instincts. She made him feel comfortable and at ease, and soon he was led down a corridor to a luxurious suite. The Chamber is delighted to announce the appointment of Paul McComb as its Executive Director, effective 1 June 2023.

to celebrate the news that “Scotch Whisky” has been successfully registered as a Certification Trademark in Hong Kong. Some of her short stories have received Editor's Pick acknowledgements and received awards in international erotica writing competitions.

Usually with a book of mixed authors I tend to find there might be one, or two stories that aren't really to my liking, but not with this book. Before the trademark was granted, its protection would have relied on the law of passing off, which would involve expensive and complex court proceedings. It is my privilege to work with Dr Anne Kerr and the General Committee to deliver the Chamber’s mission for its members.

These folks are no slouches, each take on character development and flesh them out quickly and skillfully. Contributing Jake Malden (Jaymal), LadyX, Ashleigh Lake (Dancing Doll), Rumpleforeskin, Sprite, Celeste Grolette (Cumgirl), Latexia, Frank Lee, Alan Jankowski (DirtyMartini), Milik the Red, Piquet, Reeb, DamonX, MercianKnight, Oberon Jones (Oberon), Fetish Doll, Smiler77, Dbarclay, Tommie. Asses are heart-shaped And this girl’s is… It was the Valentine Celia hadn’t dared dream would happen. We would like to thank David for his contribution to the Chamber over the last three years and to wish him well for the future. Her stories focus on the inner urges and dirty desires played out by real, relatable female characters that are willing to risk it all to get what they want.Jaymal was in ecstasy as she worked her way down his body, licking and sucking her way to his throbbing rod. For the rest of us, sex has demands all its own - and we work out our own ways of dealing with its horny imperatives. Lush is where I develop the craft of writing erotica, using tales of bad behaviour and rule-breaking, reluctance and blackmail, religion and sexual guilt, manipulation, deceit and betrayal - all that good, good stuff - to bring my readers to hard orgasm.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Contributing authors: Jake Malden (Jaymal), LadyX, Ashleigh Lake (Dancing Doll), Rumpleforeskin, Sprite, Celeste Grolette (Cumgirl), Latexia, Frank Lee, Alan Jankowski (DirtyMartini), Milik the Red, Piquet, Reeb, DamonX, MercianKnight, Oberon Jones (Oberon), Fetish Doll, Smiler77, Dbarclay, Tommie. com, come from a wide variety of countries, backgrounds, and share a common love of writing erotica. Check out my interview video by Eva Abreu which posted on various Gannett news sites along with my now famous poem on September 11, 2013.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop