Jacobi Jayne BE-S2G Medium Big Easy Birdfeeder, Green

Jacobi Jayne BE-S2G Medium Big Easy Birdfeeder, Green

RRP: £36.49
Price: £18.245
£18.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

High Capacity Design ] The generously sized BigEasy feeder will save you valuable time reducing trips into the garden. This was my second Big Easy Feeder-4 Ports as my wife wanted to offer different foods for the different birds. The birds like it too, but unfortunately the Starlings like it too much and cause a lot of spillage of the seed. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.This is the 2nd one I've bought as the first works so well for sunflower seeds and means birds don't need to queue up for so long to have a feed! Seed Ventilation System ] Guards against food spoilage, preserving the freshness of your bird food for longer, attracting more birds and helping save money by preventing wastage. It's large capacity means that I don't have to fill it so often and combined with the tray, there's very little mess. Big easy come with their own special tray (purchased separately), it fits on to the base easily and will help prevent the seeds spilling to the ground. Whilst the polycarbonate plastic is I little flimsy the structure seems to work well and the break down to clean so far so good but early days.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Please note that some postcode areas that are classed as Scottish Islands and Highlands may take 2-3 working days to arrive. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. It was bigger than I realised but works for me, one of the reasons in particular for getting it is the perches, the birds in my garden seem to prefer these to a single pole to balance on. The use of strong metal fixtures makes the extremities of each feeder considerably strong and makes weather damage sustained by other feeders thing of the past.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

With our wide range of tents and accessories, you can embrace the cold, crisp winter air as you explore frozen landscapes and winter wonderlands. From cozy birdhouses to nourishing feeds and feeders, find everything you need to keep your backyard birds happy and healthy this season.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The lid on the big easy seed feeder twists off easily for filling, and the base can be removed by simply squeezing the feeder and twisting the base, which allows for thorough cleaning.

Solidly made, easy to use, lifetime guarantee, this feeder is substantially bigger and better than other feeders I've used. The robin can use it too, he wasn't able to use the old one, and so far the rooks and crows haven't got to grips with it which is a bonus! We are able to arrange for a collection if that is easier for you, just get in touch and we can help with this. Brilliantly designed and incredible value for money, Big Easy™ is this year's biggest news in bird feeder birdcare.

The Big Easy Seed Feeders have a 9cm diameter tube, ensuring no clogging and allowing an easy flow of bird seed. It is easy to take apart and clean this is my second one and I am really impressed with the quality of the product. Our Christmas opening hours are normal opening times on all dates except Bank Holidays when we will be closed. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . A large capacity and tough feeder made of metal parts which are weather resistant - it has a lifetime guarantee and it won’t rust, rot or peel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop