Mega Bloks CNF59 Monster Build A Minion Toy, Tri-Indigo,Yellow, 0

Mega Bloks CNF59 Monster Build A Minion Toy, Tri-Indigo,Yellow, 0

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would say that a typical 5 year old would probably need some grown up help to build the full Minion and follow the instructions, but would definitely be able to enjoy the set. Lawn Mower Other Toys > MEGA Construx > MEGA Construx Minions / Despicable Me > MEGA Construx Despicable ME Sets Ref. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly. Younger users may need some help with the building of Kevin as it is a little tricky and can take a few hours, though it is a task that will be much enjoyed by adults as well as by children. His hands, fingers and arms are built on ball joints and are posable so he can be set in different stances depending on the action that is taking place.

There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. The character itself is customisable, for instance, you can change his smile into a frown, create a variety of poses, make him shorter or leave him with just one eye instead of two.You can customise your Minions and mix and match clothing, goggles, accessories, even arms and feet!

The set also comes with a regular size buildable Minion Bob character, so Kevin can bring his friend with him on a mission to save all of Minion-kind! The Minions come with interchangeable parts, like overalls, goggles, even arms, feet and hair, so you can mix and match to customize! Are you looking for the manual of your Mega Bloks set CNF59 Minions Build-a-Minion in a different language? Now you can recreate your favourite Minion moments with Kevin, Stuart and Bob in outfits seen throughout the film!The stars of the Minions Movie, Bob, Kevin and Stuart are all included and all have interchangeable parts such as their hair, overalls and goggles. In The Playroom is a UK based Parenting Lifestyle Blog with a focus on crafts, free printables and kids activities. Phil green Other Toys > MEGA Construx > MEGA Construx Minions / Despicable Me > Serie 9 : Minions MEGA CONSTRUX Ref.

A mini, build-able Bob character also comes with this giant Kevin model, so he can accompany his buddy on missions.After casting their lines, these three Minion pirates have just fished up more than they expected, turning them into Shark Bait by Mega Bloks Minions™. Name building Other Toys > MEGA Construx > MEGA Construx Minions / Despicable Me > MEGA Construx Despicable ME Sets Ref. Even their arms, feet and hair can be switched and changed around, allowing for loads of different designs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop