Yoto Player (3rd Gen.) + Make Your Own Card – Kids Bluetooth Audio Speaker, All-in-1 Screen-Free Device Plays Stories Music Podcasts Radio White Noise Thermometer Nightlight Ok-to-wake Alarm Clock

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Yoto Player (3rd Gen.) + Make Your Own Card – Kids Bluetooth Audio Speaker, All-in-1 Screen-Free Device Plays Stories Music Podcasts Radio White Noise Thermometer Nightlight Ok-to-wake Alarm Clock

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are a few additional features on the new Yoto as compared to the old, including a toothbrushing timer and a room thermometer. We don’t think we’ll use these much but they might be handy for some families! The new version of the Yoto also has slightly more storage capacity, at 32GB, but I doubt many families would need so much storage. Price With the Yoto Player, they'll embark on extraordinary adventures, unravel gripping mysteries, and meet unforgettable characters, all through beautifully narrated tales. It's like having a storyteller at their fingertips, ready to whisk them away to far-off lands at the push of a button. Well first of all you can just play the content to the Player via the app. Find the card in the Yoto App, under your My Cards section in the Library, and hit play.

A fun intro to common words in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian with accompanying images.

TKC Says

Yoto’s own Jake Harris, a primary school teacher, creates this gem of a podcast which updates regularly. And Yoto Mini has up to 16GB of storage, while Yoto Player has double that with 32GB of space for your child to listen to their favourite stories on the go. Of course your Yoto Player does not have unlimited storage – although with 32GB it will take a LOT to fill it up. Once you do reach the limits of storage then older lesser played content will be replaced by new content. Make your own Yoto Cards

This is complemented by an ever-growing library of content featuring some of the very best children’s audio from authors such as Julia Donaldson, Roald Dahl and Judith Kerr plus a selection of music, podcasts, radio and more. There are hundreds to choose from, with content to suit all ages! The range of Cards includes Roald Dahl and Beatrix Potter classics, as well as modern Marvel superhero adventure stories. Yoto Player (3rd generation) is a fantastic storytelling toy for kids with great improvements made to the sound quality, storage space and features. The 3rd generation Yoto Player is a great addition to the range with some nice additions over its predecessors, offering enhanced usability and an even more enjoyable listening experience.the Yoto Player is suitable for use by anyone aged 3+. However, Yoto's content library contains cards suitable for children from birth to 12 years The stereo sound alone probably won’t sell it for kids – mine don’t seem to really notice. And there’s no major changes to what the player can ultimately do, which is play Yoto Cards and the free content provided by Yoto. Final thoughts on Yoto Player Play Yoto Cards (sold separately) containing a wide range of audio such as popular stories and educational content It is the in-house kids radio station you can listen to for free. Simply press twice the right-hand button on your Player to enjoy it! The Yoto Player doesn't just stop at captivating children; it also brings peace of mind to parents. Rest assured, knowing that the content your child accesses is carefully curated and child-friendly.

Kids can explore their imagination and the world around them as they discover and learn new things from their ever growing library of audio. The larger size of the Player means it's great for listening around the home. The all-new Yoto Player has some great new features – particularly the greater storage and longer battery life for easier use at home and on the go for kids.Yoto Player wins over Toniebox for us personally, as it has more appeal to older kids, giving it greater longevity for your family. But the Yoto Player is not just a storyteller extraordinaire. It's also a companion for learning and creativity. Explore a world of educational content, from fascinating facts to mind-expanding podcasts. With the Yoto Player, learning becomes a thrilling adventure that knows no bounds. Yoto Cards are made from food-safe plastic, so they’re hard to bend and even harder to break. We don't recommend forcing them to bend, though. Your whole Yoto Card collection is saved in your Yoto App, so if you lose one, you’ll be able to link it to a new Make Your Own Card in seconds - simple!

But if you’re looking for a great storytelling toy then this is a fantastic gift for a kid aged 0 to 11.

Benefits of Play

I relied on a GroEgg nursery thermometer until my kids were toddlers to help guide me on how to dress them for bed, especially in heatwaves. But these days I’m not too worried about having a temperature sensor in their bedroom. Those with younger kids may find the temperature sensor useful. Yoto Cards Yoto recommend only adults use the charger, which should be kept out of reach of children at all times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop