Why Women Deserve Less

Why Women Deserve Less

RRP: £16.59
Price: £8.295
£8.295 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From dating, to what to major in, to purchasing a home, to starting a business, to children and wife training, Bachelor Pad Economics is the wisdom you wish the father-you-never-had gave you. And become the best man you can be for ultimate success not just with women but with life all together. More men would do better to realize that until they face their own fears and deal with their own issues, there is no advice on earth that will help them get better relationships with women. The result is a book that insists it deals only in reality and offers solutions to men affected by this modern day phenomenon, unaware of its own glaring fears and outright cynicism.

Chapter 6: The lies society tells women was the first bit of info I haven’t already contemplated before so that was interesting.

But while the majority of society's resources, attention, and infrastructure is dedicated to average or below-average people, little-to-none of it is dedicated to the abnormally intelligent. But the perfect political and economic storm has formed that has liberated women from men, making it so women no longer need men to survive. I would not recommend taking advice from people who are incapable of explaining their thoughts and opinions.

Yes, hateful body-shaming has no place, but Women think telling girls that being unhealthy is to be admired does?U will not pull if you read this, no pussy for u sorry🤷‍♀️ And for those who enjoyed the book, if I must praise you in anyways, I would say you are the most interestingly displayed brain damage the world had ever seen! And right off the bat I can tell this is written in a way that it’s heavily leaning towards the two extremes on the pole. Building on the core works of The Rational Male, Preventive Medicine presents a poignant outline of the phases of maturity and the most commonly predictable experiences men can expect from women as they progress through various stages of life. Examples are the disinterested girl who sits there on dates and expects you to do all the entertaining and talking. Also notice how you have never in your life seen “Big is beautiful” or any statement like that directed towards Men.

In this final master-work of The Rational Male series, Rollo Tomassi breaks down the fundamental mechanics of Game, intersexual social skills, and the nuts and bolts psychology that makes it work. Positive Masculinity is the newest in a series designed to give men actionable information to build better lives for themselves based on realistic, objective understanding of intersexual dynamics. I recommend it to all men to be aware of the modern dating and women who might use your resources without any benefits for you.

He is consistently yelling throughout the entire two hours at the reader like they are some sort of idiot and it is extremely off-putting and makes this even more difficult to listen too. There good and bad women on this world and you should remember that but you need to be aware of women nature which is what it is. It also aims to align the reader's expectations with reality so his life is not ruined by delusion or hope, both of which have ruined millions of lives in the past.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop