KANE MAGAZINE ISSUE 14: KINDLE VERSION

KANE MAGAZINE ISSUE 14: KINDLE VERSION

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sheridan, Simon (2011). Keeping the British End Up: Four Decades of Saucy Cinema. Titan Books. ISBN 9780857682796. Many of the subsequent movies that George produced were filmed using his own house as the setting and it soon became clear that schoolgirl spanking themes was where the greatest amount of enthusiasts' interest lay. Kane magazine provided George with an ongoing supply of willing young women and the income generated from video sales kept him in booze, cigarettes and an acceptable degree of comfort for the rest of his days.

In 1967 Franklyn Wood, a former art editor of The Times and the first editor in Fleet Street to run a diary (in the Daily Sketch) under his own name, published a biography of Harrison Marks called The Naked Truth About Harrison Marks. It was reprinted in 2017. [16] See also [ edit ] In April 2011 the Janus shop shut its doors for the last time. Barely a month later in May, Gordon Sergeant died peacefully in his sleep aged 82. With the closing of the shop and Gordon’s death coming just a month apart it was the passing of an age. and that’s what the first half of our may 2000 show is all about, punishment and discipline! Playing the part of Mandy our new girl KaraJayne is spanked and thrashed with the cane by her headmaster Mr Barton, for playing truant – and boy does our new girl get her bottom caned hard, leaving her striped and swollen from the cane’s unforgiving bite. As the school year progressed, we realised that it was only the boys who were spanked, never the girls! As a result, the boys began to discuss this at break-time, and we wondered if we would ever be treated to the sight of one of the girls touching her toes. One particular girl, Susan Griffiths (who could be described as the “Belle of the class”) was the collective favourite. She was a stunner! I can still vividly remember her long red hair and lovely cute face.

Comments

George went on to make hundreds of glamour films and also later directed a number of feature films including Come Play With Me in 1977, which was produced by David Sullivan and starred Mary Millington. It is regarded by many as the most successful British sexploitation film of all time. The magazine produced a series of popular videos with high production values during the early 1980’s. The St Winifred’s Trilogy (below), The Disciplinarian and the Moral Welfare videos were among the best films available on the market at the time. They sadly disappeared from the shop following the introduction of the Video Recordings Act 1984. His feature films as a director were Naked - As Nature Intended (1961), The Chimney Sweeps (his only non-sex feature, 1963), The Naked World of Harrison Marks (1967), [8] Pattern of Evil (1967), The Nine Ages of Nakedness (1969) and Come Play With Me (1977), which featured Mary Millington. [9] Pattern of Evil a.k.a. Fornicon, a heavy S&M film which features scenes of murder and whipping in a torture chamber, was never shown in the UK. Marks implied in several interviews over the years that the film was financed by organised crime. [10] [11] Despite a successful launch and a growing circulation Kane did not generate a substantial profit during its first year of publication. It did, however, provide an ideal platform from which he could promote and sell home movies again. After directing The Nine Ages of Nakedness, Marks endured a particularly turbulent time in the early seventies including bankruptcy (1970), an obscenity trial at the Old Bailey in 1971, and alcoholism. [1] Ironically, a segment of The Nine Ages of Nakedness had ended with Marks' alter-ego "The Great Marko" being brought up before a crooked Judge ( Cardew Robinson) on obscenity charges. Marks made ends meet during this period by continuing to shoot short films for the 8mm market and releasing them via his Maximus Films company.

She went on to become the greatest single influence in his life and not long after their meeting they became business partners and began selling sets of postcard sized monochrome photographic prints, initially featuring just Pamela but later a number of other models too. The Janus shop may have been firmly established at 40 Old Compton Street by 1981 and was now the mecca for all aficionados of erotic and recreational discipline, but the title of ‘Janus’ was anything but secure. The title rights became the subject of negotiation during this period and while the ownership was being resolved the editorial team launched Volume 1, Number 1 of ‘New Derriere’ (below left). New Derriere ran for just six issues while the rights to the name ‘Janus’ were being resolved and later in 1981 ‘New Janus’ Number 1 (below right) was born.

Where we send your data

In the mid-seventies George was offered a commission to do some 8mm spanking movies for Janus and got to know the staff of the magazine well. At the time the editor of the magazine was Alan Van Okker who was in his late seventies and suffering from poor health. Following his death in 1980 it seemed that no-one else in the company was capable of putting the magazine together. By coincidence, George happened to visit a pub in Soho called The Swiss and there ran into the Janus team who told him about their problem. After some discussion George was persuaded to become the editor and carried out that role for the next 18 months. As male models were very often difficult to find George sometimes took the male lead and soon became a dab hand at administering an over the knee spanking or wielding various instruments of punishment.

Before I close, I must say that the lady who plays Trixy in the feature “Housewives Choice” and who is Kane sixty-five’s cover girl is most lovely and has a most beautiful and innocent looking face. I hope you will be featuring her again. One of the most popular fantasies amongst many CP enthusiasts is the spanking of teenage schoolgirls, which was still common practice in British, Commonwealth and American schools of the period. Naturally, when George began publishing Kane he also focused on this theme as can be seen from a number of the magazine's covers. Although this happened some twenty-five years hence, that memory still remains with me. I don’t think it is any form of “revenge”, but as I previously said, the thought of a female having to bend over for her punishment still gets me excited.At the end of 1980, Volume 9, Number 12 marked the 108th and last issue of the yearly volumes. It was the end of an era in more ways than one because Van, who had been very ill for some time, sadly passed away. As photo editor and producer of Janus films the legendary George Harrison-Marks (below) had been supporting Van to edit the magazine during his illness and was the natural choice to take over after his death. The editorial for Volume 9, Number 12 tells readers to look out for Volume 10 Number 1 but it wasn’t to be… a b c d e f g h Whitaker, Gavin (2008). "The Naked World of Harrison Marks". pamela-green.com . Retrieved 18 January 2018. While he was filming The Naked World of Harrison Marks he began a relationship with Toni Burnett, an actress and model who made a brief appearance in the film. In 1967, the year the film came out, Marks and Burnett had a daughter, Josie Harrison Marks. Marks' and Green's business partnership was dissolved in the same year, and in 1970 Marks was bankrupt. [2]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop