Sennheiser EPOS I GSP 500 Gaming Headset, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Ergonomic Headband, Memory Foam Ear Pads, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch

£64.5
FREE Shipping

Sennheiser EPOS I GSP 500 Gaming Headset, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Ergonomic Headband, Memory Foam Ear Pads, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch

RRP: £129.00
Price: £64.5
£64.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the frame of EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 is largely due to its robust & sturdy build design, they’ve provided adjustable sliders on top to adjust the clamping force.

A simple handheld control means you can customise your massage experience with reverse rotation and soothing heat to maximise your relaxation and minimise hassle. The EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 500 headset is also a rather hefty old lump, running a near mechanical-like aesthetic – much like all of the EPOS | SENNHEISER ranges in fact. Again, I love this look, and I think it looks great on the head, but the sheer bulk that it comes with, when mixed with the 358 grams of stated weight and stunning hinges on the earcups, may again mean it won’t suit all. It’s not heavy as such, but it’s also far from the lightest of units that I’ve had the pleasure of using over the years. But hey, you will know exactly what you’re getting yourself into from a single look at the box. The GSP 500 features a new, improved open speaker system designed and manufactured by Sennheiser that delivers a natural sound performance, balancing excellent clarity with an enhanced low frequency response that adds excitement to the gaming audio. Specially positioned speakers within the ear cups channel the sound directly into the ears to ensure the best possible spatial representation and awareness of the gaming environment. A perfect fit for every gamer I agree with you on the MP90 - it's still one of my favorites in a .22 match pistol, if not the favorite. The headset feels heavy and sturdy, and it can be flexed without breaking anything. The headset’s durability and build quality also determine what you’ve paid for, and the EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 is a big win.

The Microphone

As with every Sennheiser gaming headset, the GSP 500 has been designed from the ground up to enhance every aspect of the gaming experience and let you perform at your very best,” said Andreas Jessen, Head of Product Management Gaming, Sennheiser Communications A/S. “As well as delivering superior audio and comfort, a fully immersive gaming experience also depends on effortless ease of use and communication – even in the midst of fast-paced action.” We’re finally down to summarise our EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 review. Let’s break down our opinions on why we think this headset is excellent. Thankfully though, due to it coming with the same dimensions, a slightly lower weight, and all the same features as the GSP 600 – extendable headband, tightening sliders to ensure perfect fit, flip-to-mute mic, dialable volume control – the base elements found here more than provide a good feel, fit and, above all else, sound. The headset also has a low clamping force to provide a great fit and comfort meaning you’ll be able to wear this headset on longer sessions. The latest massage technology from the #1 brand in health & wellness, HoMedics introduces gel technology. Soft, firm and smooth motions, that’s how a real massage should feel. Set into our revolutionary massage mechanism, HoMedics Gel Shiatsu Massage Pillow captures the palm-like feel of a real massage.

Now, let’s move on to the next section of our EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 review, the specifications. Specifications Miscellaneous: the GSP 500 uses the same break-out cord as the GAME ONE (i.e. proprietary), so if you already have a GAME ONE you can switch these cans out without having to fool around with wiring. The ear cup area was wider than the GAME ONE, so my ears actually felt less constrained. The headset tension against my head was not too much or too little, but I have an average-sized head. Finally, unlike one reviewer who (like me) shaves his head or is bald, I had no problems with the padding on the top of the headset or on the ears -- it was decent. AHG Replacement ear pads compatible with Sennheiser GSP 500, GSP 550, GSP 600 and GSP 670 headphones. Premium protein leather | soft high-density foam | Alcantara | easy installation Even at maximum open-ness the adjuster at the top of the headset leaves the fit feeling rather tight against the sides of my head, in fact the adjustment levers don't seem to really make any perceptible difference at all. That said it's only slightly uncomfortable and hopefully will loosen up over time, and at least it is pressing on my skull and not my ears directly thanks to the cushy earpads. It's not an ear torture nightmare like a lot more expensive "super comfortable" headphones I've had recommended to me (Steelseries Arctis 7). EPOS|SENNHEISER did an excellent job of making the headset fit for their consumers. They’re going to improve it as they make more gaming headsets. eSports-Certified Equipment

If you have been hardcore gaming with your GSP 500, GSP 550 GSP 600 and GSP 670 headphones, then at some point those ear pads are going to fall apart. Give your Sennheiser GSP 500, GSP 550, GSP 600 or GSP 670 headphones many more gameplay hours with these Accessory House replacement ear pads. This is the part of our EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 review where we’re going to try the product. We’ll also share our thoughts and opinions about it. Here is a 2 year tested review. I use these maybe 3-4 times per week for a few hours per session, mostly for gaming and music on my PC setup.

The EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 gives a lot of immersive feeling and it really does make you feel like you’re inside the game. Let’s take a good view of the front side first. The product lineup and product model is indicated on top-left. In the middle, you’ll see a sample picture of how the headset looks. On the bottom-left, some audio key features are displayed. Again, using the GSX 300 in conjunction with the GSP 500 headset offers you some great microphone controls. You get three voice effects of which warm is the best, adding a warmth of bass to your voice without distorting it. There’s also more controls for Gain, side tone and the amount of noise-cancelling. Verdict

Advanced Weight Engineering: The design of the GSP500 meets exceeds standards in terms of overall weight, center of gravity, weight distribution, and balance. Individually adjustable The PC connector has 2 x 3.5 mm 3-pole connectors for audio & mic, and 1 x 3.5mm 4-pole connector for the consoles.

Homedics The latest massage technology from the #1 brand in health & wellness, HoMedics introduces gel technology. Soft, firm and smooth motions, that’s how a real massage should feel. Set into our revolutionary massage mechanism, HoMedics Gel Shiatsu Massage Pillow captures the palm-like feel of a real massage. In this section of our EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 review, we’re going to highlight all the key features that make it an excellent product. Maximum Comfort My immediate experience was how tight the clamping force was — painfully so. I had to leave the headset stretched out overnight to loosen them out which helped though still noticeable. It also doesn’t help that the ear cushions aren’t cushy pleather memory foam type. So their massive girth tended to press against my temples and jaw line. Similar to others in the GSP line, the headband leaves a massive space between it and your temples. I complained about this wide footprint in my review of the EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370. So if you are moving around while wearing the GSP 500’s, it’s easy to bash them on door frames or wall corners. Most notably, when tested both in-game and in more everyday tasks, the microphone performs excellently in general. It accurately delivers voice quality that no other headphones have. The best performing sport pistol is not simply more intuitive, more ergonomic, more accurate. The best performing sport pistol paves the way for the perfect symbiosis of pistol and athlete.Since the clamping force isn’t too tight, you can wear this for a long period. While this sits in your ear, it doesn’t feel heavy. Having this headset feels like it’s just floating on your ears. Let’s now talk about the technical specifications of the product in this section of our EPOS|SENNHEISER GSP 500 review. Let’s begin with General Data. I have 4 gaming sets in the house. For music they are the second best sounding, for gaming they are the best. They are also the most comfortable. Others tend to sit to low and cause my ears to hurt. They do have a bit of force, but that is fixed in most cases by the tension adjustment on the top of the headband. This is separate from extending the size. Between both adjustments they should fit most people. They also swivel at the ear cups to help reduce pressure points.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop