LOL Surprise Tweens Series 3 Fashion Dolls - EMMA EMO - 6-Inch/15 cm Doll Playset with 15 Surprises Fierce Fashions and Accessories, Collectable Great Toy Gift for Kids Ages 3 to 7 Year Olds

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LOL Surprise Tweens Series 3 Fashion Dolls - EMMA EMO - 6-Inch/15 cm Doll Playset with 15 Surprises Fierce Fashions and Accessories, Collectable Great Toy Gift for Kids Ages 3 to 7 Year Olds

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

NEW SIZE. Unbox an entirely new size of LOL Surprise doll IN BETWEEN LOL dolls and OMG fashion dolls. I’m in Be-Tween, right where I wanna be. Full of surprises & fierce style. Look out world, cuz here I come. Emma loves designing her own outfits and adding her own spin to her signature fashion and accessories. Pro tip: hands are removable for easy dressing.

I’m in Be Tween, but right where I wanna be. Full of surprises & fierce style. Look out world, cuz here I come. Collect all 4 Series 3 L.O.L. Surprise! Tweens: Chloe Pepper, Nia Regal, Marilyn Star, and Emma Emo! Each box includes a L.O.L. Surprise! Tweens fashion doll, a fierce outfit, accessories, a hairbrush, and a doll stand. Collect all 4 Series 3 L.O.L. Surprise! Tweens: Chloe Pepper, Nia Regal, Marilyn Star, and Emma Emo!They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Lil Sisters ( S2 • S3 • Eye Spy • Color Change) • Pets ( S3 • Eye Spy • Fuzzy Pets • Fluffy Pets • Lights Pets • Remix Pets • Color Change) • Lils ( Makeover • WD) Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

UNBOX 15 SURPRISES including LOL Surprise Tweens Series 3 fashion dolls - Chloe Pepper, Marilyn Star, Emma Emo, and Nia Regal. Introducing L.O.L. Surprise! Tween fashion doll Emma Emo! She has stunning features, fabulous style, and is articulated for tons of poses. Plus, she’s the big sister to the L.O.L. Surprise! doll, Splatters. Introducing the best-selling L.O.L. Surprise Tween Series 3 fashion dolls: say hello to Nia Regal! Nia has big dreams of becoming a leader and is already on her way. From being the president of her class to the queen of her crew, Nia is ready to take center stage. Plus, she’s the big sister to the L.O.L. Surprise doll, Her Majesty. Unbox 15 surprises including a Tweens fashion doll, showcasing her stunning features, beautiful hair, and her own fabulous style. Each box includes a L.O.L. Surprise Tweens fashion doll, a fierce outfit, accessories, a hairbrush, and a doll stand. Collect all 4 Series 3 L.O.L. Surprise Tweens: Chloe Pepper, Nia Regal, Marilyn Star, and Emma Emo! She loves combining different styles in her art to create unexpected and edgy pieces. Plus, she’s the big sister to the L.O.L. Surprise! street artist, Splatters. Unbox 15 surprises including a Tweens fashion doll, showcasing her stunning features, beautiful hair, and her own fabulous style.Introducing the best-selling L.O.L. Surprise! Tween Series 3 fashion dolls: say hello to Emma Emo! Emma is a bubbly, energetic artist who is drawn to all things bright, colourful, and cute.

MGA shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Program, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law. Governing LawRewards expire one year from the date they were earned. If a reward has not been redeemed within one year, it will expire and will no longer be available for use. Modification and Termination Including a L.O.L. Surprise! Tween fashion doll, a fierce outfit, shoes, accessories, a hairbrush, a journal, and a doll stand. Glitter Series • Bling Series • Glam Glitter • Sparkle Series • Big ( B.B. • Pet) • Furniture ( S1 • S2 • S3 • S4 • Hangout Spaces • S5) • Mini ( S1 • Family S1) • J.K.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop