LITTLE HARRY THE HEDGEHOG

LITTLE HARRY THE HEDGEHOG

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Harry didn't appear at Hogwarts, causing a great deal of concern. Once the starting feast was over, Albus heads to Privet Drive along with Minerva and a reluctant Severus Snape. Unfortunately what they learn is anything but good, life for the magical world isn't going to be the same. Is there anything anyone can do to save the magical world? Series Or, the one where Harry Styles just desperately wants his bandmate Louis Tomlinson to be his Daddy. Language: English Words: 5,592 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 22 Kudos: 468 Bookmarks: 77 Hits: 14,860 dont_cry_larry Fandoms: One Direction (Band), Harry Styles - Fandom, Louis Tomlinson - Fandom, Larry Stylinson - Fandom And Louis? Louis’ a Billionaire and head of the world’s largest sex shop. Universal success shows just how kinky people are. Louis just wanted to celebrate his newfound success with rather large client. He never asked for a baby. I-I don't… want t-to fl… fly," Harry cried as more tears ran down his cheeks, breaths hitching and voice hiccuping through his sobs. He wiped his cheeks against the pillow he was leaning on, already damp from the afternoon's crying efforts.

The interviewer, clearly a Dom, eyed Harry suspiciously before he repeated his question again. “I asked: what was the hardest part about Zayn leaving?” he asked again, lips forming into a tight line. Death at thirty was not something he was entirely happy with, but he had lived a lot longer than he could have hoped for at fifteen years old. Waking up after was annoying, but in such a chaotic situation he could only roll with it. Usually, he would be having the treatment at The Christie in Manchester but due to the pandemic, there are delays and Harry cannot afford to wait. Harry has a furry little problem – but Draco’s scent soothes the savage beastie. Will Draco be able to save him when Harry’s world begins to crumble? Bubbles, blowjobs, mystery – and something rotten in the place of Grimmauld. Yes, yes - it's a Kitten!Harry fic. I know what you’re thinking - but it was there and I had to get it out of my system. Give it a chance. Series

For Sale on Discogs

Or, where Louis, a psychologist, uses his knowledge and skills he learned at Cambridge University for his own benefit. Language: English Words: 6,566 Chapters: 3/5 Comments: 32 Kudos: 228 Bookmarks: 33 Hits: 10,584 It will be a lot of fluff. Harry learning to open up about his feelings and problems. Sirius and Remus being amazing godfathers. And Ron and Hermione being the best friends ever.

Matt added: “Our little Harry really is a hero and we’re in awe of the strength and resilience he has shown through this terrible ordeal. My friend will come in a minute," the boy says. His gorgeous eyes are piercing into Louis'. And my my, they have a beautiful green colour. Louis still remembers them as if it was just minutes ago that they bumped into each other. In 1984 Little Harry moved once again, this time to King Jammy for whom he recorded several songs. In 1986 he started deejaying for King Sturmars Hifi. And the year after he recorded one of his biggest hits, Anorexal Body, for Skengdon. Yes, of course. Daddy just needs to figure out what to make, because we don’t have many ingredients,” Louis explained slowly, but Harry still looked ready to cry. “Do you want to help me?”Harry James Potter, of number eight, Crescent Way, was a perfectly normal thank you very much, well …. That's what he would like to say. Through the wonderful works of J.K Rowling we’ve found out the secrets of Harry Potter and his magical life, yet there's a couple more stories yet to tell, a variety of Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans to spill so to say. Or the one where Harry gets ill and has to postpone his tour while he and Louis deal with Harry falling into his little space. Series Harry was adopted by Snape right after the death of his parents. He never told Harry that his parents were killed by Voldemort, but made him believe that he was his real father and that his mother died in a car accident. They have a very good father-son relationship. When Harry is five, Voldemort sneaks into Harry‘s room and tells him the true story. It is still unclear whether Voldemort is good or evil and why his parents were killed. Language: English Words: 735 Chapters: 2/? Comments: 10 Kudos: 96 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 2,222 When Harry hops on the Knight Bus, he isn't alone. One little change redirects the course of his third year, and consequently, his life. Language: English Words: 42,802 Chapters: 15/? Collections: 22 Comments: 976 Kudos: 6,680 Bookmarks: 2,722 Hits: 141,201 Language: English Words: 15,189 Chapters: 9/9 Collections: 1 Comments: 169 Kudos: 2,259 Bookmarks: 361 Hits: 64,977

Or where Harry’s a little but doesn’t tell anyone bc he is in a toxic relationship with his dad and with Simon Cowell. Language: English Words: 817 Chapters: 1/? Collections: 1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 47 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 1,039 Inspiration? Not inspired by anyone in particular, I just analyse different YouTubers heavily to see if I can link their videos to mine but in a BIKELIFE way.

Also on Wattpad by nightwing 2 Language: English Words: 15,984 Chapters: 15/15 Collections: 4 Comments: 233 Kudos: 3,369 Bookmarks: 662 Hits: 116,659 In a world where everybody has a classification, young Harry Potter followed the half giant into the bank he was told was run by goblins, not knowing that his life was all about to change the second he agreed to talk to the Potters account manger. Language: English Words: 7,872 Chapters: 7/? Comments: 138 Kudos: 1,279 Bookmarks: 242 Hits: 27,676

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop