Bareksten | Botanical Gin | 1 x 700ml | Premium gin with sublime fruity expression | with herbs and berries | Produced in Norway | Small batch

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bareksten | Botanical Gin | 1 x 700ml | Premium gin with sublime fruity expression | with herbs and berries | Produced in Norway | Small batch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But even if you think gin tastes like gin, there is no doubt that Bareksten has become a recognized brand on the international stage. By the way - we just need to mention, that the base spirit for this Gin, is not wheat, rye or sugar beets which are amont the most used base spirits in Gin. The gin is distilled in small batches which gives a very potent product with a sublime, fruity expression. On approach, the Old Tom expression wields a smooth and sweet composure that’s enjoyable to explore.

Distilled at Osscraft Distillery in Bergen, Norway, indigenous herbs and wild berries are at the heart of Bareksten. Bareksten Botanical Gin is a premium gin that has gained popularity among gin enthusiasts over the past few years. If you have joined us after the exclusive release you’ll receive your bottle within 2-5 working days. The sweetness of the fruited elements is definitely at play, with the elderflower and blueberry having a lot to answer for. Bareksten represents the essence of Norway, in both taste and character – dark, wild, breathtaking and dramatic.Depending on who you ask, you will hear that Bareksten Botanical Gin tastes fresh, with a touch of juniper, fruit and spices. The gin is named after the entrepreneur himself, Stig Bareksten, who was also one of the founders of “Det Norske Brenneri” - known for Norway's first whiskey. Due to long hours of daylight and warm days and cold nights, Norway enjoys what may be, the best conditions in the world for growing herbs and berries.

Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. Bareksten Navy Strength Gin won Spirit of the Year in London, June 2022, in a blind-tasting competition of 2,500 drinks from all spirit categories. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control.Alles verpackt in einer rustikalen Flasche für einen sehr fairen Preis : rund 24 EUR für den halben Liter. My lowest follicly challenged moment was perhaps when, after meeting nearly every day for four years, the canteen lady at my old office building leaned forward and squinted through her glasses and asked (in a less than confident tone); “are you trying to grow a beard? The product is distilled in small batches, which gives us a very high potent gin with a sublime fruity expression. The Bareksten Spirits range has since grown to include their Navy Strength Gin, Old Tom Gin, Double Gin, Absinthe and Botanical Aquavit. This is a thoroughly enjoyable exploration of a range of gins that possess that magical ability to portray the landscape and heritage of their birth place, transporting the drinker to truly understand the mindset and art of the distiller.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. On opening the parcel, I was seriously impressed by the effort that had gone in to the packaging and design of my three 50ml samples. Once you have subscribed your subscription is active within immediate effect to take advantage of the exclusive offers, discounts and more. This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. Well friends, my latest sloshy postal drop came baring gifts of both gin and beard envy – a strange yet welcome duo, I’m sure you’ll agree.Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! With huge thanks to Bareksten Spirits and Oss Craft Distillery for my complementary tasting collection gin miniatures. Bareksten Botanical Gin is a beautifully crafted spirit that showcases the best of Norwegian gin-making.

For a Martini fit for a hardened sailor, try mixing 7 cl Bareksten Navy Strength Gin (frozen) with a few drops of dry vermouth directly into a frozen martini glass with added zest of a lemon and/or a green olive. And it’s fair to say that the flagship expression has proved ‘quite popular’, bagging a Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirit Competition (noice! In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. Old Tom is slightly sweeter than London Dry, but slightly drier than the Dutch Jenever - the perfect middle ground, some say. Distilled with 26 botanicals sourced from the local forests and meadows surrounding the distillery, this gin offers a unique taste experience that is both complex and smooth. It helps us understand the number of visitors, where the visitors are coming from, and the pages they navigate. Though I’m not sure he’d recognise me now, with my ‘could be chocolate cake / could be beard’ aesthetic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop