Face Care by Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firm Temporary Eye Tightener 30ml

Face Care by Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firm Temporary Eye Tightener 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Why It's Worth It: The hint of yellow tint in Ole Henriksen's Banana Bright+ Eye Crème (which doesn't actually contain banana, by the way) instantly brightens and color-corrects dark circles. Vitamin C and collagen support the skin's clarity and elasticity. It's no wonder this petite jar has swooped up two Readers' Choice Awards as recent as 2023.

Key Ingredients: Collagen, aloe vera, zeolite, willow bark extract | Who It's For: Acne-prone skin, fine lines and wrinkles Bottom Line: Vitamin K and arnica are ingredients that help reduce the appearance of bruises, but there isn’t much research demonstrating that these ingredients work for dark undereye circles. Why It's Worth It: Estee Lauder's ANR Eye Supercharged Complex is a lightweight, silky gel-cream featuring a peptide exclusive to the brand that visibly reduces the look of dark circles — whether they're blue, purple, or brown in nature — with regular use.

Customer Reviews

A day after uploading her video, it has been viewed over 14 million times and received 2.5 million likes. Ooh I love the texture but even better that its had a real impact Jenny! Will keep a look out for this one xx Hydrolyzed collagen has been broken down into smaller chains of amino acids called peptides. It is theorized that topical application of these collagen precursors may increase collagen production (if the peptides make their way down into the dermis). However, this theory has not been proven. Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Prem Tripathi, who goes by @drpremtripathi on TikTok, also stitched the video to give his opinion. “This is by far one of the best results I’ve seen that actually mimics a surgical result,” he says. “She’s using it to treat these festoons, which are very very difficult to treat surgically.”

In her viral video @trinidad1967 revealed that she sometimes feels so self-conscious about her under eye bags that it makes her cry. Now that all the science jargon is out of the way, let’s see the product in action. Here are five different people's honest thoughts on this viral TikTok beauty product sensation. The product: So if collagen can’t penetrate deep into the skin, should you just forget about using collagen skin care products? Not necessarily. Fortunately, this Peter Thomas Roth Eye Cream contains a few additional ingredients to support collagen levels in your skin, including marine collagen, plant collagen, hydroxyproline, peptides, and collagen amino acids. Together, these ingredients help to improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and firmness.

Uncommon Knowledge

I NEED this in my life in a vat. It’s so rare to find eye creams that make a difference to bags, and under-eye circles so I so desparately need to try this. It sounds really lovely, and I need to try more from PTR. I just love your blog design too, I always mean to say it but I forget :D xx They work by temporarily lifting, firming and tightening the appearance of skin, and diminishing the look of under-eye puffiness. A similar review says, “It’s not a cream, the consistency is paste-like, really not that great. Not moisturizing.”

The brand recommends you wash your face with a non-oily cleanser first, and avoid using an eye cream if possible. Wait for the skin to dry completely, then apply a thin layer of the gel in upward strokes on your problem areas. As you wait for the product to absorb, you’ll literally feel the tightening sensation for an instant firm, smoothing effect in less than five minutes. Just try not to make any expressions as it dries down!Un-Wrinkle Eye features a highly concentrated 23% solution of powerful anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides, including SYN-AKE, SNAP-8, Argireline, SYN-COLL, and Matrixyl 3000. All of these ingredients have research to support their anti-aging benefits. For example, one review says, “My eyes love this cream. Warm it up with your fingers and tap tap tap it on. No product is a miracle worker if you have wrinkles, but this seems to soften mine and keep the area from turning into a desert! I think this is worth the expense.” To add even more hydration, the formula includes the patented ingredient ​​Pentavitin, a unique plant-derived skin identical carbohydrate complex that provides hydration for up to 72 hours. It also reinforces skin barrier while protecting against skin dryness.

This effect also aids in reducing the amount of blood that accumulates under the eyes — one of the factors that can contribute to dark circles. How Much Do Peter Thomas Roth Eye Creams Cost? I have been putting this review off for a long time because I was genuinely at a loss of how to describe it. I just didn’t get it. This product is all over TikTok at the moment and I can see why because it's different, and I can see how it could work well for full-coverage make-up, but for me this was not great. For all skin types , Normal skin , Combination skin , Dry skin , Oily skin , Mature skin , Sensitive skin , Blemished skin Editor Tip: If you tend to feel extra puffy in the AM, try keeping this caffeinated eye cream in the fridge overnight for a cooling treat. After seeing this eye cream all over TikTok, I was very intrigued give it a go, but I was also aware that I’ve not really got under eye lines to soften or bags to depuff yet since I’m still in my 20s, so heading into it, I knew the dramatic results would be wasted on me.You may already know that collagen is the protein that keeps your skin looking firm and youthful, which may cause you to look for skin care products that include collagen. Butterfly Ginger Root Extract– Its skincare benefits have not been widely studied, but the manufacturer claims this can help protect against UV rays, blue light, and pollution. In their clinical trial, they found 3% of this extract increased the brightness of skin exposed to pollution ( source). Sounds very promising, but I miss the Retinol that makes the Instytutum one stand out for me. That being said I am currently testing the Murad Retinol Eye Cream that I enjoy so far (has only been a week though, so too early to already tell).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop