Aveeno Clarify and Shine Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Soothing Shampoo for all Hair Types 300ml

£0.885
FREE Shipping

Aveeno Clarify and Shine Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Soothing Shampoo for all Hair Types 300ml

RRP: £1.77
Price: £0.885
£0.885 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t use clarifiers regularly, but after trying this I will likely incorporate it into my hair routine.

That’s why I always read a shampoo bottle carefully, making sure it’s packed with good ingredients and promises to smooth out and spruce up my hair. Beginning June 12, 2023, this subreddit will be part of the indefinite blackout due to the recent developments regarding the commercialization of the reddit API and the terrible consequences this has for third-party apps, accessibility, and moderation. Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Steareth-20, Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I feel like it did its job, I used it after using a lot of product in my hair, and it left my head feeling super refreshed and clean.I'm an every other day washer but with this shampoo and conditioner, I can go days without oil buildup. Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar/Acelum/Vinaigre, Polyquaternium-22, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Tetrapropenyl Succinate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate. Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre, Polyquaternium-22, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum. Made with colloidal oats, known for their skin moisturising properties, and botanical ingredients, Aveeno Apple Cider Vinegar Clarify and Shine Shampoo gently clarifies hair congested from product build-up and enhances shine while soothing the scalp. Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar/Acetum/Vinaigre, Polyquaternium-22, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Tetrapropenyl Succinate, Coconut Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate.

I thought the apple cider vinegar would be too stripping and make my hair oilier but it is gently clarifiying so I can go longer in between washes :). The Aveeno Apple Cider Vinegar Blend Shampoo didn’t smell amazing to me, but it also wasn’t overpowering, and it didn’t linger. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

By bidding or purchasing any product sold by us you are agree that we can share your name, address and phone number details with that 3rd party suppliers and couriers to allow us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone looking for healthier and cleaner hair ! This shampoo keeps my hair feeling clean until my next wash and doesn’t feel like it’s stripping my hair! Blame it on age or the damage I’ve done to my hair over the years, but my hair tends to be frizzy and a little dull-looking in its natural state.

I love a paraben and sulfate-free shampoo, and the Aveeno Apple Cider Vinegar Blend Shampoo is exactly that. I liked the clarifying qualities of the shampoo/conditioner combo but wasn’t really that much into the scent it left on my hair. Earlier this year, I tried the WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, and I have to say, Aveeno’s version is far superior.

Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vinegar (Acetum), Polyquaternium-22, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).

I gravitate stick to brands/products sold at Sephora suck as Amika and Briogeo when it comes to hair products.After shampooing, follow with Aveeno Clarify and Shine+ Apple Cider Vinegar Blend Conditioner for best results. Part of the Aveeno® Scalp Soothing Haircare Collection, this conditioner contains oat as the first ingredient – which is known for its soothing and moisturizing properties.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop