Merrell Unisex Kid's Hydro Moc Sandal

Merrell Unisex Kid's Hydro Moc Sandal

RRP: £16.77
Price: £8.385
£8.385 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Revive is made from a sugarcane-based EVA foam, making it environmentally friendly, and was designed by an orthopedist to promote recovery.

Hydro Moc Review: Great Shoes for Water Adventures Merrell Hydro Moc Review: Great Shoes for Water Adventures

As with most new footwear, I always recommend wearing them for small segments of the day at first so your feet can adjust, but I experienced only comfort when putting these on for the first time. Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, Amir has led Insider Reviews' face masks coverage with thoughtful recommendations based on CDC guidelines, expert opinions, and his own testing. The Hydro Moc is available in both regular and wide men’s whole sizes 7 to 15 and women’s whole sizes 5 to 11 and in a variety of colors, from tie-dye to black and white.Yet with the OOcandoo they’ve created a highly functional and compelling offering that includes the brand's trademark cushy footbed, and, unlike the Crocs classic clog, a strap for security. Overall, when it comes to size, be sure to go down a size for bare feet and maybe a half size down if you plan to wear them with socks. This is a fabulous shoe for anyone who wishes to have a comfortable lightweight option within their footwear arsenal. As long as it's not too cold outside, I can put on a pair of socks and wear them for light hikes, working on my cars, and everything in between because they're virtually indestructible. Being close to indestructible, waterproof, comfortable, grippy, and extremely versatile you can use the Hydro Mocs every day and they will last for years too!

Hydro Mocs: Which shoe is better Crocs Clogs versus Merrell Hydro Mocs: Which shoe is better

This combo is appealing far beyond the boating world—chefs wear Crocs, kids wear Crocs, backpackers wear Crocs as camp shoes, I once wore a pair on a cross country motorcycle ride, and there are countless other ways to rock 'em. In my experience, the Merrell Hydro Moc shoes have a comfortable fit that is very lightweight and flexible. While I didn’t find them as comfortable as the Hydro Moc, Crocs are simpler and sleeker in appearance. Running and navigating crossings on rocks and boulders all led to the understanding that while this shoe is great to relax in, there are better options when it comes to performance footwear, perhaps hiking sandals or hiking shoes. There are no tears, punctures, or holes to report, and my feet have felt secure throughout such experiences.

Merrell Hydro Mocs might not be the most hyped-up choice, but they're better than Crocs, Yeezys, and the rest of the bunch.

Hydro Moc AT Collection - Highsnobiety Merrell 1TRL Launches the Hydro Moc AT Collection - Highsnobiety

Since Hydro Mocs are designed to be worn in and out of the water, I like pairing them with equally versatile shorts — Patagonia Baggies. They're lightweight, super breathable, easy to put on, and if you choose a darker color, they'll stay looking clean after countless wears.

I tested the Original Hydro Mocs and Hydro Mocs with Bloom, an eco-friendly version made of 10% algae.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop