Jil Sander Sun Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur Spray for Men 125 ml

Jil Sander Sun Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur Spray for Men 125 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It should not surpise me that Beatrice Piquet had a hand in this, she was amazing and is sorely missed. It's ironic that this cheap perfume is actually much better than the vast majority of high-end perfumes when it comes to scent, silage and longevity. I got my first bottle shortly after its appearance, attracted by a strikingly designed advertising campaign.

The opening is extremely bright and quite strong with a calone note typical of many summer freshies/aquatics, I guess this could be a bit much for some.

While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. The mix of sweet sunscreen, sand, dried seawater, a little bit of BO (not unpleasant though) and the sensation of the burning sun are encapsulated neatly into one sensory package. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.

While I do really like this fragrance, I feel that I had plenty of other fragrances in my wardrobe that have the same "type" of sent. With it's soft spicy twists Sun Men is a little different from the many 'summer' scents I've tried thus far. The bergamot with its typical slightly ethereal fragrance, here seasoned with some herbs and spices, makes the fresh start. I think you can drink a bottle of this juice and take a bath in it and after one hour nobody will smell it on you.aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, benzyl salicylate, limonene, linalool, benzophenone-3, coumarin, alpha-isomethyl ionone, propylene glycol, citral, geraniol, eugenol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, isoeugenol, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, ext. So it doesn’t matter how good the scent is, if you couldn’t smell it, you couldn’t count it as a real fragrance.

Projection is good with Sun Men as my wife was able to pick it up easily without prompting and said she liked that one. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. Remember, every fragrance reacts differently according to individual skin chemistry, and this review is just one person's opinion. It's bright, aromatic citrus, spiced ever so slightly with the cardamom and nutmeg and grounded with a laundry-type musk note and a very, very light touch of sandalwood. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.With Sun Men, Jil Sander imagined an iconic and contemporary fragrance to give yourself a break and relax. Calone was not used in perfumes until the 80s, when the trend towards aquatic-maritime fragrances gradually developed. So far, from a fairly quick test I've had poor performance on my skin but excellent on clothing (still radiating strongly 12+ hours from my hoodie sleeve), which I guess is good for a warmer season fragrance. It's strong little citrusy and that bergamot , I'm in love with that the dry down is very similar to mont blanc legend night.

We will use this information to make our advertising displayed on other platforms (by third party advertising providers) more relevant to you. It's not going to give you that icy fresh blast needed on the hottest days but it's certainly most suited to the warmer seasons. It smells to similar to individuel or presence by mont blanc with slight hints of forever by moschino. A great underrated summer fragrance with a brilliant olfactive recipe, based on low performances, but this doesn't matter so much when the smell of this is sooo sooo good! It has a very slight masculine lean to it but i'd say it's unisex, i could see a girl pulling this off.Top notes are Cardamom and Juniper Berries; middle notes are Broom and Geranium; base notes are Vetiver and Patchouli. This understatement is only found in a few products which are based on such a fruit base, either they are too stinging or they evaporate after four minutes. Update: Four days since spraying twice on my sleeve it is still very noticeable without having to put my nose right on it, so it works remarkably well on clothing for a 'fresh' fragrance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop