Chopard Wish Eau De Parfum 75ml

Chopard Wish Eau De Parfum 75ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've known him before, but I never had him. And he wasn't exactly early either. But once in a while I tested. By the time I got him it was 2015 and he was of course already strongly reformulated. When she mentioned Wish, my brain actually connected "all the way underneath", so to speak the barely perceptible base with Wish and yes, it was him! But completely different. I was sitting next to a young man, always sniffing that way. How... strengthened shirt, freshly washed. Fresh laundry. Discreet, but soooo tasty. And not really manly. I don't know anything about that, I also ask people who are strangers in the airplane what kind of scent they wear. :-) the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description

Chopard (например Happy Spirit) едновременно допълват колекции от бижута и часовници. Това се отразява и на дизайна на флаконите, които често са във формата на шлифовани скъпоценни камъни. A youngger sister of ANGEL.It is very difficult to get nice perfume for lower price but this one has the both,that makes it great.WISH is a sweet and cozy fragrance that fuses traditional femininity with a modern elegance.It is one of my oriental-vanilla favorites on a sweet lady.warm,seductive,sweet, addictive,feminine,vanillic,popular and memorable. Hello! I'm new to Parfumo and this is my first comment... Please excuse me if this does not meet all the criteria...

Returns

Merită menționat și faptul că numeroase parfumuri Chopard (ca, de exemplu, Happy Spirit) completează colecții de bijuterii și ceasuri cu același nume. Bijuteriile influențează și aspectul flacoanelor, asemănător pietrelor prețioase șlefuite. dorim sa mentionam că Chopard acordă o mare importanță protejării mediului înconjurător. În plus, brand-ul își aduce contribuția la multe activități de binefacere în domeniul medicinii, ecologiei, artei și culturii. The fragrance itself is simply rounder and fuller in vintage. I can also smell like a pear at the beginning. Nevertheless it is still good in the new version, as long as you don't overdose. I also took some photos of the optical differences, which you can see if you go in the upper right under Forum.

But: You have to test it yourself! With this girl he was simply divine and I would have walked to the end of the world in her shadow of fragrance, so I do not give a rating. Wish is for me once again one of the best examples that it is the wearer (or the wearer) who determines whether the fragrance is beautiful. But: the scent was suddenly gone, but the guy was still sitting next to me. The lady next door had gone to the toilet. Of course, Wish is a very synthetic fragrance, but gourmands in general are gourmands and it still appears balanced and successful. To the sweetness, which is not exaggerated as is often the case with today's fragrances, there is always a slightly bitter, dark note vibrating, as a counterpart, so to speak, so that it does not become too sweet. The toffee is probably Angel's. It's the chocolate. I wouldn't call Wish a twin fragrance by Angel. He goes in the same direction of course, but both are independent fragrances with their own character. Overall, Wish is a very densely woven and compact fragrance, with which I find it very difficult to break it down into individual notes. Wish von Chopard has been around since 1997. In 1922 Angel von Mugler appeared first and at some point Chopard rode with the upcoming gourmand wave.

Terms and Conditions of return

Chopard отдава голямо значение на опазването на околната среда. Участва в цяла поредица благотворителни акции в областта на медицината, екологията, изкуството и културата. AWAY FROM THE GREAT CROWDS. Chopard wanted to keep this creation away from the crowds and caring for their exclusivity, so, despite being a magnificent perfume, is not an extremely well-known creation.

ani mai târziu, firma Chopard a fost cumpărată de Karl Scheufele din Germania. Sub conducerea sa, compania s-a dezvoltat vertiginos și, în cele din urmă, a intrat și pe piața de cosmetice. Chopard continuă să-și urmeze filozofia bazată pe următoarele șase valori: independență, calitate aproape de perfecțiune, creativitate, tradiție, respect și îndrăzneală.

Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions

Wish is a very heavy, sweet, at the same time slightly bitter fragrance, which falls into the category Gourmand. I wouldn't have thought of writing a comment for Wish, which is now available for really little money. But he ran into me again recently, in the form of a colleague at a seminar.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop