ATLUS Persona5 Official Design Works

ATLUS Persona5 Official Design Works

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is more a rought draft and “sneak preview” than anything. Just wanted to get these up by today. I’ve done everyone except Haru (who I’m about 90% on) so far. (I don’t intend to post the final party member as promotional materials kept them under wraps, so I want to respect that.) Shin Megami Tensei Network recently released a podcast episode with Udon Entertainment Director of Publishing Matt Moylan, in which he further describes the plans for the upcoming, first physical English release of the Persona 5 art book. Fine Art is a celebration of the work of video game artists, showcasing the best of both their professional and personal portfolios. A note before you scroll any further: While I’ve avoided posting images of anything like boss fights or later settings, there are images of characters who don’t join your cast until later, so if you think that’s a spoiler, you’ve been warned. During Comic-Con@Home 2021 last month, comic book publisher Udon Entertainment announced that they would be releasing a physical version of “ Persona 5 Official Design Works,” an art book that was originally released in Japan on December 26, 2016. This art book was later released in French on March 21, 2019.

Below is a showcase of art done for the game, featuring character art, concept sketches and promotional pieces. They’re just a small sample of what’s available in the Japanese-language art book (which is already out), but to save you the trouble of guessing what every caption says, Prima will be releasing an English-language version in June. I’m mostly doing this to practice my translation skills, so I’ll be doing these on my own time when I feel like it. Be aware that they take a while, so bear with me. There are probably translations of the artbook info already out there, but I’ll stay away from them: I want to see how much I can translate on my own. As a personal side-project, I’ve decided to translate parts of the AMAZING Persona 5 artbook (seriously, I’d recommend it... though beware as it contains major spoilers). So, as a Happy “Day-P5-Was-Supposed-To-Be-Released-Except-Lol-Delay” present, enjoy some character profile information, a lot of which is really interesting. Don’t worry, there are non spoilers in this. (One of the profiles DID contain a MASSIVE SPOILER, but I’ll remove it when posting it here).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop