Glint (The Plated Prisoner Series Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’m now excited to see where we go next with this story, especially after that big reveal at the finish and I’m also hoping Auren finally realises her strength and develops her sense of worth. The next book in this series is Gleam, and all my bookish friends who’ve read these books all say this one is the best; its like The Court of Mist and Fury of the popular series by Sarah J.

Sie durchlebt zwischen Band 1 und 2 eine so extreme und beeindruckende Charakterentwicklung, wie ich es selten gelesen habe. Rip just kept on challenging her and he is the main reason she started to see things more clearly and she realized that she didn’t need to spend her life in a cage to be protected from the world if she was strong enough to protect herself.I loved finally seeing her stand up for herself, and I hope that she will continue to do so in the next book (but I also want my dose of angst 😈). Glint has the mysterious, dark, hot fae commander, who has a group of friends who are the best warriors in the whole realm.

If you are a fan of dark fantasies featuring interesting magic with magnetic characters and fantastic writing, the Plated Prisoners is a must read series. How did I look into his eyes every day and not see that when he looked back, he was devoted to the gleam of my skin rather than the love of my heart? The Commander's Army is a delightful compilation of the most badass and most hilarious soldiers he could find. Durch all die offenen Fragen blieb es zudem so spannend, dass es sich an keiner Stelle für mich zog.I understand where they're coming from to a certain extent, but they really need to cut it out already.

Finally, I would like it to be on record that I sincerely hope Midas and his bitch of a wife, Malina, die horrible deaths soon. Please note, images of limited editions are digitally created by the publisher and finished copies may differ slightly due to the production process. Much like the last book, the last bit of Glint is where all the tension reaches its boiling point and the excitement finally makes its appearance! Raven Kennedy is a tea and dark chocolate kind of girl and can often be found binge-watching The Office or The Great British Baking Show. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.There is potential for an awesome slow-burn hate-to-love romance here, and I hope this is where they’re heading because I love how they interact, and how Rip can get under Auren’s skin and forces her to put everything into perspective. Also, she hasn't fully let go of her feelings for Midas yet, something she needs to remedy before she can acknowledge her growing feelings for Rip. And speaking of the enemy army, I really enjoyed getting to know some of the other saddles with Auren and some of the men and women in King Rot’s (fourth kingdom) army, especially Commander Rip.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop