Apocalypse Redux - Book One: A LitRPG Time Regression Adventure

Apocalypse Redux - Book One: A LitRPG Time Regression Adventure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In addition, consecrating this weapon in the blood of legendary foes will grant it new strength and powers. It has definitely become one of my favorites, and now I'm going to go start a re-read of it, because it's that good. If you also have Lessons of History, these Skills will work in concert to provide superior results for both, and it will run subconsciously beside its sibling Skill. When a person holding the power of a Titan enters a room, everyone knows it, as they are capable of wielding not just a single Aura, but two at the same time.

By default, this Skill is very painful, but that can be increased to near-crippling levels for a slight increase in cost. I found myself skipping whole chapters of the Mc fighting literal lv 1 mobs after he said he was one of the most powerful on earth.Unfortunately the author decided that he wanted for the Mc not to solo his way to glory and humanity's salvation because 4 hands are better than 2 fists (or something to that effect). You may summon multiple weapons (or objects) at a time, and doing so will reserve 100 points of your mana to maintain it unless you can find alternative ways of sustaining it for the first, with the cost doubling with every additional summon. Sure the apocalypse is coming and bad things will hapen but it will be more due to mankind stupidity and greed than to a higher something destroying all. And now, it has reached the pinnacle of its power, allowing the user to grow progressively harder to see the longer they go without rapid movements, to the point where it will take several seconds to spot them even when using obvious and highly visible long-range attacks. It doesn't seem like there is any risk of it becoming one of those stories that just continues forever with no real plot or ending even hinted at.

This system gives each person the "opportunity and free will" to become powerful and save themselves or lose themselves and the people around them. MC seems clear headed and knows exactly what to do however I imagine someone in his situation may have more internal doubts and would think of other possible avenues to achieve the same result. The MC suddenly decides that because his friends and family won’t have had the same exact experiences as those in the previous timeline they’re not the same people and thus are dead to him.This is a Skill meant to protect humanity and will fail when used in the service of ushering in its downfall. This Skill can only be activated every 5 hours, cost requires 1,500 mana to use, which it either siphons off from the user’s mana regeneration so long as the user’s mana pool is full or draws from the swords themselves. The theatrical and Redux DVDs released by Paramount Pictures and Lions Gate Studios in the United States, as well as the earlier letterbox VHS and LaserDisc releases, were re-framed in DP Vittorio Storaro's preferred 2.

The cooldown of Champion of Mankind will be increased to three days regardless of which forms are used, and the remaining usage time is dependent on the amount of mana remaining, halved.

As many have clearly stated, it is just explaining each scene with unwanted details, and not going anywhere. The Chosen Weapon will never cease being useful to its wielder, never stop growing despite the Skill being maxed out, sharpness and durability endlessly increasing as the user levels.

Storaro decided to do it, when convinced by Coppola that this version would be the one that would be remembered.The majority of those I've read essentially show the evolution of a character, more rarely of his entourage too, and see the character grow in power to dominate his opponents.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop