L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, Natural Beige, 1 Fluid Ounce

£9.9
FREE Shipping

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, Natural Beige, 1 Fluid Ounce

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

G790352 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 3% COSMETIC INGREDIENTS: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. This oil-free option is formulated with Precise Match™ technology in warm, neutral, and cool tones, so you’ll easily find the shade that’s right for you.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Dupe I Tried This Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Dupe

The shade C4 – a cool Shell Beige, was too dark for me, so I purchased N1-2, Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory. Here are our favorites from the new L’Or éal Paris True Match Lumi Collection, which consists of four shades of Glotion, two shades of Glow Amour Drops, two Glow Nude Palettes and two Shimmerista powders.It has a range of true-to-life shades, making it the perfect option for giving yourself a faux, natural-looking flush. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, read on to meet your perfect foundation makeup match. The super-hydrating formula provides medium coverage that’s so blendable you can’t tell where your foundation ends and your skin begins.

L’Oreal Paris Glow Cherie Natural Glow Enhancer Lotion | Boots L’Oreal Paris Glow Cherie Natural Glow Enhancer Lotion | Boots

Those looking for full coverage may be disappointed, as it takes a few layers to build toward medium coverage. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation comes in 40 shades that are classified into the shade groups Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep.This Armani Luminous Silk dupe comes in 15 shades to match a variety of cool, neutral, and warm skin tones. Below, we’re sharing our three best oil-free foundation formulas, along with some other oil-free makeup products to add to your makeup bag.

True Match Lumi Foundation N1-2 Soft Ivory / Classic Ivory True Match Lumi Foundation N1-2 Soft Ivory / Classic Ivory

With 12 shades, this oil-free makeup complements your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with the True Match makeup we mentioned above.

If you have oily skin, you’ve probably put two and two together that you should use oil-free makeup. Keep in mind that you can also use makeup setting products like a powder, primer, or setting spray to ensure the foundation performs to your liking. Get your glow on and revive your natural skin shade with our beautifying pearlescent formula, skin instantly appears healthier and glowing whilst covering imperfections.

Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzer For L’Oréal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze It Bronzer For

ca/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/ca/articles/blog/cosmetics/foundation-how-topicking-the-right-shade-for-your-skin-undertone. L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup is not quite as thin a formula as Luminous Silk, but very similar. It disappeared into my skin even over many skincare products (multiple serums, a moisturizer, and sunscreen), without a lot of manipulation, which is unusual. Cool, Light (left) L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in N1-2 Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory (right). In regard to L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, finding the right foundation shade can be a challenge!

Loved by beauty editors, makeup artists, celebrities, and the beauty-obsessed, it’s the one foundation that I had on my wishlist for years.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop