HTC VIVE Tracker 3.0

HTC VIVE Tracker 3.0

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you’re working with virtual cameras and sets or looking for new ways to create character animations without the time and expense of traditional mo-cap. Well out of curiosity I ran a test by mounting a tracker to a tripod and placed it 4060mm away from Basestation A and 3048mm away from Basestation B. When you do this, it seems that the origin of the coordinate system is the location of the Mode A basestation and the best I can tell, it tries to align orientation with with gravity.

VIVE Tracker (3.0) | VIVE United Kingdom

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. VIVE Trackers bring a huge level of versatility to our platform, fully-tracked avatars feeling much more lifelike, virtual dancers performing the craziest breakdance moves in real time or educators building training applications with fully tracked props and mockup devices.I’m looking into using my two controllers without having to connect the HMD for non VR applications.

VIVE Mars CamTrack - Your VR Companion in Virtual Production VIVE Mars CamTrack - Your VR Companion in Virtual Production

Triad Semiconductor worked with Valve Corporation to create the Light to Digital Converter ICs ( TS3633) for SteamVR Tracking. So we’re excited to update you on the latest enhancements to help organisations deploy, monitor, and manage XR devices, like VIVE Focus 3 and VIVE XR Elite, all on.AtVIVE,weshare the mentality of continuous improvement by taking valuable advice from our users and patrons.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop