On2 Pets Cat Tree with Leaves Made in USA, Cat House & Cat Activity Tree, Multi-Level Cat Condo for Indoor Cats

£9.9
FREE Shipping

On2 Pets Cat Tree with Leaves Made in USA, Cat House & Cat Activity Tree, Multi-Level Cat Condo for Indoor Cats

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But because it’s so tall, looks great and makes our cats feel cozy and safe behind its leaves, two of our three human judges would gladly recommend it to other pet parents. The On2Pets Luxury Cat Tree House is an innovation in modern cat furniture, the purrfect blend of utility and aesthetics. If you’re looking something truly special and authentic, why not consider a Cat Trees With Leaves UK!

Pet Tree Houses has been crafting the world’s finest, award winning indoor feline habitats for over a decade. A detachable cat bowl including a specially added pet bowl allows your cats to enjoy their meal while staying high up there, making this cat furniture a true sweet home for them. I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews about this being difficult to put together or being bent or the rods holding the tree to the base being stripped obviously I can only talk to my experience but you absolutely have to read the instructions that come with this!

Pet Tree Houses award winning habitats are known worldwide for their focus on instinctive feline behavior and the effects they have on captive stress. Bring the outdoors inside with this beautiful cat TREE, which offers outdoor living experience with the security of your home. There are so many visual benefits to having an authentic handcrafted Cat Tree finished with a real, synthetic silk leaves. The threaded rods were inlaid into the base which was kind of cool eco packaging, but it was a little bit difficult to get them out.

This scratching post is a lovely play area with plenty of scratching possibilities and very spacious (50cmØ) place to lie on top, where your cats can wonderfully survey the room. Once everything is screwed together tightly it's pretty sturdy and the adjustable feet for the base really help make sure of that. I wish the plastic tree trunks between the levels were made of a different material, or maybe just had more detail/weren't so dark.

Das eindrücken dieser Stange in die Feder und gleichzeitige Aufstellen der Stange ist alleine nicht möglich. Designed to look like a tree so your cat has that 'outdoor experience' without leaving the safety and security of their indoor environment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop