Become a Maths Boss: 25 Problems with Solutions

Become a Maths Boss: 25 Problems with Solutions

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For some of the new GCSE topics including Systematic Listing, Growth and Decay, Equation of a Circle, Iteration and Inverse Functions, it's really helpful to have a set of examples, exercises and challenge problems all in one place.

First launched in 2006, the NCETM is funded by government to deliver the maths hubs programme and the teaching for mastery scheme. The other apps on this site are also worth exploring - they're very user friendly and no download is required.What it is : This man does so much more for mathematics education in Scotland than just writing this newsletter, but the newsletter is a great place to start. Another part of the secret sauce," Mr von Ahn says, "is we don't just give you things you are not very good at, as this would be frustrating, we keep you as engaged as possible, with exercises that we think you have about an 80% chance of getting right. What it is : This is mentioned because there are loads of tutorial videos freely available on YouTube, made by experienced Scottish Maths Teachers. With subscribers like the Dara O’Briain, Hannah Fry, Matt Parker, James Grime, Rachel Riley and Adam McBride (and 3500 more! It is likely that your school already takes part in these challenges, but if not you can sign up here .

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. He added “really emphasising the social value and importance” of maths teaching, as well as “how enjoyable it is”. Loads of people asked me where I got it so I thought I should share that here: check out spreadshirt. I'll be doing a keynote presentation on Thursday 5th July at the BBO Maths Hub Secondary Conference in High Wycombe.com has taken legacy specification exam questions and edited them to make them suitable for the new A level specification. At times, I had to stop myself from including sites that don’t link to teaching resources for teachers. I find that they help with discussion, because between every pair of questions you can ask "what makes this one more difficult than the previous one? For the bottom bar, which is what I’m trying to achieve, I’m not really sure how I would go about scripting it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop