Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost

Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The winners of the Diverse Book Awards 2023 have been announced, with one winner from each of the four categories announced: Picture book, Children... Pamela Butchart is a popular children's author from Scotland, known for her witty and engaging storytelling style. She has written numerous books for children, including the Baby Aliens, Izzy, and Wigglesbottom Primary series. Her books often feature relatable characters and humorous situations that appeal to young readers. Nosy Crow is a UK-based independent children's book publisher founded in 2010. They produce high-quality books for children of all ages, from board books for babies to young adult fiction. The company's mission is to create books that children will love and that will inspire them to read and learn. Nosy Crow has won numerous awards for their books, including the prestigious Waterstones Children's Book Prize, the British Book Awards Children's Book of the Year, and the Branford Boase Award. They have a reputation for publishing books that are diverse, inclusive, and representative of the modern world.

Life at Wigglesbottom Primary is often lived on the edge. A class talent show becomes a thing of great mystery and intrigue, when it turns out that Jacob Barry's stinky shoe can PREDICT THE FUTURE! Or filled with peril when the boys' toilets become HAUNTED! And then there's the CURSE that lives in the story-time carpet and gives everyone ANTS IN THEIR PANTS... Der Schreibstil ist kindlich gehalten, so dass man sich gut vorstellen kann, dass eines der Kinder die Episoden erzählt. Die Schrift ist schön gross und gut leserlich. Einige Stellen sind typografisch hervorgehoben, was das Betonen erleichtert. Dapo Adeola, Tracy Darnton, Joseph Coelho and Chitra Soundar are among the 19 authors and illustrators longlisted for the Inclusive Books for Child... Life at Wigglesbottom Primary is often lived on the edge. A class talent show becomes a thing of great mystery and intrigue when it turns out that Jacob Barry's stinky shoe can PREDICT THE FUTURE! Or filled with peril when the boys' toilets become HAUNTED! Is there a shark in the local swimming pool? YES! Can playing with the class parachute make you invisible? YES! Are there dinosaur bones buried in the playground? YES! What is 2F going to do about it?

Genre

Is the Classroom Cat trying to tell them something? YES! Can eating a puddle crisp make you ill? YES! Can Class 2R cure PUDDLE-POX? YES! Is Imaginary. At first glance I thought it would be a whole book about a ghost in the toilet. I hadn't read the blurb, just saw the title/cover/illustrator, and bought it. So I was delightfully surprised when I found out there wasn't just one story, but three stories, and all of them funny! This is the second book about life at Wigglesbottom Primary school. Three chapters of madness designed to appeal directly to primary age children. Three short stories in each book keep just confident readers engaged while lively two-colour illustrations bring these hilarious early readers to life and perfectly bridge the gap between picture books and chapter books.

Coffee house Caffè Nero has announced the 16-strong shortlist for the inaugural Nero Book Awards, recognising the outstanding books of the past 12... Three more stories of primary school mayhem as 2F set out to solve the real mysteries of life. Does the classroom hamster have magic? The last story was my second favourite in the book. About an itchy carpet! I was quite curious as to how a carpet turns itchy, so I had lots of fun reading it. The mystery box and the chaos that brought? Brilliant! Such a tiny thing, but the whole class was in panic and chaos. What actually turned the carpet into an itch fest? I loved it, I definitely didn't expect that turn of events. Die drei Geschichten sind in sich abgeschlossen und haben eine ideale Länge um als Gutenachtgeschichte vorgelesen zu werden. Das Buch eignet sich jedoch auch für schon etwas geübtere Erstleser.Butchart has won several awards for her work, including the Blue Peter Book Award and the Children's Book Award. Her books have been translated into multiple languages and are enjoyed by children around the world. In addition to her writing, Butchart also works as a teacher, which gives her a unique perspective on what children enjoy reading. She is passionate about encouraging children to read for pleasure and regularly visits schools to inspire the next generation of readers and writers. Is that a superhero dog on the school roof? YES! Is the lunchtime mashed potato really, really weird? YES! Does Susie Keys own an alien egg? YES Bestselling author Alexandra Christo, author of TikTok sensation To Kill a Kingdom, introduces her new book, The Night Hunt (Hot Key Books), a dark... In addition to its publishing program, Nosy Crow is also active in promoting literacy and reading for children. They offer free resources for teachers and parents, including activity sheets, lesson plans, and reading guides. Overall, Nosy Crow is a dynamic and innovative children's book publisher with a commitment to quality, diversity, and creativity. Their books are popular with children and parents alike and an excellent choice for anyone looking for engaging, high-quality books for young readers. This book will be enjoyed by young readers starting to read for themselves, whether they are age 7 or a more reluctant reader at 11.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop