L'OREAL Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara Blackest Black 0.25fl oz/7.6ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

L'OREAL Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara Blackest Black 0.25fl oz/7.6ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. With an approach grounded in science, leading beauty brand L'Oreal demands only the most visionary products from its team. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

The L’Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Rue Royale Limited Edition mascara gives your eyelashes maximum length and unbelievable volume. AQUA / WATER ●PARAFFIN ●POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE ●COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ●ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER ●STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ●CERA ALBA / BEESWAX ●SYNTHETIC BEESWAX ●BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 ●POLYBUTENE ●CETYL ALCOHOL ●STEARETH-20 ●GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE ●STEARETH-2 ●PHENOXYETHANOL ●HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ●ACACIA SENEGAL GUM ●TRIBEHENIN ●CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ●GLYCERYL BEHENATE ●SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ●HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL ●HYDROGENATED PALM OIL ●PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ●DISODIUM EDTA ●BUTYLENE GLYCOL ●ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL ●SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE ●TETRASODIUM EDTA ●RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL ●MALTODEXTRIN ●POTASSIUM SORBATE ●BHT ●PROPYLENE GLYCOL ●CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT ●PROPYL GALLATE ●CITRIC ACID ●[+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ], (F. The mascara when applied is clumpy and I havent found it easy to apply anything other than great big dollops of mascara onto my eyelashes.This product is long lasting and its soft fibre brush makes the application easy and glides with a flake free finish. Formulated with nourishing castor oil, this mascara also work to strengthen and hydrate your lashes, while giving you a long-lasting fluttery look.

What we did love was the fanned-out and naturally volumized look that came without any clumping; Lash Paradise also gave the kind of even definition that you would expect to achieve with a comb wand, without having to actually endure using one of the trickier mascara brush types. We didn’t notice as much length as with some other mascaras we’ve tested – the effect is more of a fluttery enhancement of your natural lashes than standout dramatic length and volume that something like Benefit BADgal BANG! It also dissolved with makeup remover quite nicely without the need for any harsh rubbing (see our guide on how to remove mascara for more on that one).I don't know who in their right mind thought that adding perfume to a mascara would be good idea, it is such a strong smell you can smell it for hours after you put this mascara on, plus for someone with sensitive eyes it results in excessive tearing etc. From waterproof eyeliner to long-lasting lipstick, we’ve rounded up our top tips for an element-proof makeup routine. Lash Paradise not only looks the part, it plays the part, too, thanks to its easy application, staggering volume, and fanned-out finish. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. It’s been a pretty much half and half throughout, and whilst the US version has a nicer name and prettier packaging (and looks nicer on the dressing table) ultimately the most important thing here is the way it performs and lasts, so I have to give it to the UK here which I wasn’t expecting I would!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop