FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Smart Bathroom Digital Weight Scale Body Composition Monitor Health Analyzer with Smartphone App for Fitness (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Smart Bathroom Digital Weight Scale Body Composition Monitor Health Analyzer with Smartphone App for Fitness (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When we weighed ourselves multiple times (with and without a control weight), the reading was consistent each time. The Eufy C1 smart scale is intended for users 13 and older (unless you're pregnant or have an implanted medical device) and tracks 10 different metrics. Plus, this smart scale connects to tons of third party apps, including Apple Health, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Run Keeper, Nest, and more. To garner the most accurate weight tracking data, she advises patients to step on the same exact scale each time to gauge the body’s weight fluctuations and trends.

The scale itself displays your profile name and cycles through all of your measurements instead of making you open the app. So when I went in for my physical 3 years ago and heard “try and lose 10 pounds,” I was really surprised.At-home smart scales aren’t going to give you as accurate readings as you could get from a medical professional, but can definitely give you more data than a traditional scale. The more electrical current resistance encountered, the higher the percentage of fat in the body," he said.

BODY COMPOSITION MEASURING FUNCTIONS - Use Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology, Wireless digital scale not only shows body weight, but also syncs data to your APP including Body Fat, Water, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR, Bone Mass, Protein, Skeletal Muscle and other data. There have been some occasions where I'll have to step on the scale twice for the measurements to show up in the app, but overall I like the app layout and the scale is easy to use and it seamlessly differentiates between users as long as the app is open at weigh-in. This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The smart body tape is designed with a handy locking pin and retracting button to help get exact body dimensions easily.Something unique about Greater Goods is that a portion of each sale goes toward the brand's nonprofit charity partners. We recommend it as the more affordable but slightly less efficient option of the two Eufy smart scales we tested. In iPhone based on iOS8, when you use our smart body scales measuring body composition, weight, percentage of body fat, fat weight, height, body mass index (BMI), height and resting calorie consumption data will be synchronized to HealthKit in.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop