Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GW-7900-1ER

Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GW-7900-1ER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Solar powered recharge for the batter and radio time so it is one of the most accurate watches I have. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Wer eine Armbanduhr braucht die immer, unter allen Umständen und in absolut jeder Lebenslage, zuverlässig und hochpräzise die Zeit anzeigt und um die man sich die nächsten Jahre nicht mehr kümmern muss der sollte hier zuschlagen. The watch arrived charged to "med" (it was on all the time while packed), but few hours later battery was "high" and has always been since.Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in large parts of Canada, Central America and China - after the watch is set to the local time zone, it receives the corresponding radio signal and always displays the exact time. Sporty mens Casio G-Shock Wave Ceptor model, complete with low temperature resistant LCD display and dual illuminator, chronograph, tough solar movement, perpetual calendar functions and world time, as well as moon age and tide phase, with the bonus of radio controlled accuracy. Meine Casio Rangeman bietet hier zwar deutlich mehr Funktionen (alleine der Kompass und das Barometer sind für mich manchmal extrem nützlich) kostet dabei aber auch das Dreifache. Radio-controlled models, such as this one, connect to the nearest atomic clock at routine intervals, ensuring a very accurate time reading.

Cookie Notice: G-Central uses cookies to personalize content, provide social media features and embedments, serve ads, and analyze traffic. All the other features work as they should and I find them useful, especially the alarms in the morning and countdown timer when I'm cooking. If you forget to remove your watch occasionally when showering (or even diving to a recreational depth) it's unlikely to die on you.Bought it in 2020 and the strap is still going strong - however I don't wear it in the shower/pool/sea so this could account for that. E-ink display could be a better option in the future, but simple LCD is more reliable in the long run. The watch should be able to slide SLIGHTLY up and down your wrist, something that you'll quickly become used to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop