Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256 MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ST4000DM004)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256 MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ST4000DM004)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Backed by a 2 year warranty and with more than 20 years experience, Seagate manufactures and delivers super-reliable hard drives. The 6GB/s interface is compliant with the latest SATA III standards, establishing this storage drive as a truly versatile solution when it comes to servicing numerous devices in your tech library. The 4TB Seagate BarraCuda is a high-quality HDD that delivers incredible performance thanks to its easy to use 3. If for any reason the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, or you have any other difficulties please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Whether there is a hard drive mechanical issue or something accidently happened to your drive, Seagate has got you covered. We ship all products in unopened boxes directly as received from our manufacturer in brand new and in perfect condition. I bought this as a backup storage device and have not been disappointed, it is reasonably quick and meets all my needs no problem, glad I made the choice I did, plenty of storage . These products are separated into the correct waste flow at our local depots and send directly to government approved WEEE recycling plants. The uncompromising BarraCuda Pro marries industry-leading storage capacity with 7,200-RPM spin speeds for snappy performance and load times when gaming or performing heavy workloads.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Plus the BarraCuda Pro is backed by a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty for your peace of mind. For more than 20 years, Seagate has manufactured and delivered the reliable BarraCuda family of drives. Purchase a BarraCuda Pro drive and you are covered for 2 years—that’s 2 years you don’t ever have to worry about the data on your hard drive.

Fantastic speeds are consistently delivered by Seagate and the new BarraCuda brings through an amazing transfer rate of 6 GB/s over the SATA interface and up to 220 MB/s sustained rate depending on the drive size. I have to say that this new Seagate drive is surprisingly slimmer than the previous HDD I've had to replace, so that should aid air circulation inside a NAS. If a fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to open a warranty claim. These drives are an excellent solution for taking your hard drive to the next level or bumping up the storage of your current 2. Purchase a BarraCuda Pro drive and you are covered for 2 years—that's 2 years you don't ever have to worry about the data on your hard drive.Universal Compatibility: Whether it’s a desktop, a home server, or a DAS, this BarraCuda drive seamlessly integrates with multiple systems. This drive is an excellent solution for taking your external hard drive to the next level or bumping up the storage on your all-in-one or slim PC. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. DiscWizard™ software makes it easy to add new drives to your computer — guiding you through steps to easily clone your current drive to your new Seagate drive, create and format partitions, transfer data, back up data for increased security and more.

Please complete the purchase (or remove the quote – don't worry it's still available in My Account) before adding these additional items.This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first months of ownership (between 6 and 12 months depending on the item). Plugged into motherboard SATA connectors, switched on and it was recognised instantly, no need to do any more. Capacities of 1TB and 2TB have an height of just 7mm, while the 3TB, 4TB and 5TB are 15mm high offering the highest capacity 2. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. it does what it's supposed to do and it's relatively fast too it's as fast as my WD Black 1Tb drive, so for my usage it's works very well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop