Soap & Glory (Vitamin C Facial Wash Soap, 350ml)

£11
FREE Shipping

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For anybody who prefers to wash their face, but still gently remove make-up, lightly exfoliate and not wind up with dry, dehydrated skin one size too small, help is at hand. Face Soap And Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash does what it says on the tin but fails to mention the way miracle workers and powerful antioxidants, vitamin C and yuzu fruit extract combine to effortlessly cleanse, remove make-up and exfoliate for fresher, more radiant skin. This mini version of one our faves is perfectly petite, making it the ideal carry-on companion! This Soap and Glory scrub also includes nourishing emollients like shea butter and honey to help soften and moisturize skin. Vitamin C also helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, and increases radiance. As if that wasn’t enough, research suggests that when vitamin C is applied to the skin, it significantly reverses aging-related structural changes by influencing collagen and elastin synthesis. For example, one review says, “I love this face wash and I’ve tried many. I wear a lot of makeup and this gets it all off even waterproof mascara. It’s a great deal if you want to save money to splurge on other high end skin care. This is a great way to do that. The bottle will last you forever.” The serum also features “ENERGINSENG”, a special blend of energy-and-oxygen-boosting actives, such as ginseng.

The cleansing agents are Cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-7, glyceryl cocoate and coco-glucoside. They are all mild cleansing ingredients and are responsible for bubble formation and stabilization. I massage the product on my skin for a few minutes and I get a refreshing feeling. Thanks to the small pink wax beads, this product makes a very soft physical exfoliation. This exfoliation is so mild that even people with sensitive skin can use this product (I am talking only from the exfoliation point of view, I may not recommend it for people with sensitive skin for different reasons). Most of the formula consists of synthetic emollients (i.e. isohexadecane), silicones (i.e. cyclopentasiloxane and cyclohexasiloxane), and jojoba seed oil. These ingredients help to melt away makeup and excess oil, allowing them to be washed away. All fragrance ingredients (whether natural or synthetic) impart scent through a volatile reaction, which leads to a sensitizing reaction on all skin types — not just those with sensitive skin. Bottom Line: A soothing eye cream that helps reduce eye puffiness thanks to a combination of soothing botanicals, peptides, and caffeine.Plus, it’s best to apply a leave-on product with this ingredient — such as a vitamin C serum or cream — so that it can protect your skin from free radicals. Infused with peach fruit extract and softening jojoba seed oil, it leaves skin sublimely smooth, heavenly hydrated and healthy-looking. If that’s not complexion perfection, we don’t know what is! Want a daily deep cleanse? Our cleansing milk is suitable for all skin types and has a rich and creamy texture that works deep down to purify and remove dirt, make-up and everything but the good stuff. Use it morning and night for skin that feels clean, smooth, clearer and more radiant.

Lastly, the soy and rice peptides plus yeast proteins in this eye cream are clinically proven to reduce dark circles and under eye puffiness while boosting elasticity and collagen production. You might guess that vitamin C is a key ingredient in Soap and Glory Face Soap & Clarity Vitamin C Face Wash based on the name, but that’s actually not the case. There is vitamin C in this formula, but it’s used in a very low concentration. In fact, there’s more fragrance in this face wash than vitamin C! Plus, it’s best to apply a leave-on product with vitamin C, such as a vitamin C serum. Bottom Line: An anti-wrinkle serum and moisturizer that combats signs of aging with peptides and ginseng, but the inclusion of fragrance in this serum prevents us from recommending this product.

Additional key ingredients in Soap and Glory Hand Food include shea butter, sweet almond oil, and macadamia seed oil. All of these ingredients function as emollients to soften and moisturize hands. In our opinion, Soap & Glory Skincare products deliver value for money, but take a look at other brands that don’t require you to sacrifice your precious money.

And another 5-star review says, “Works incredibly well on my sensitive skin. It leaves my face so smooth and clean.” Like many of the Soap and Glory skincare products, the formula includes shea butter as one of the key ingredients. There’s also quite a few silicones, which give this moisturizer it’s silky feel while also helping to smooth the look of skin. Face Soap and Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash does what it says on the tin but fails to mention the way miracle workers and powerful antioxidants, Vitamin C and Yuzu fruit extracts, combine effortlessly, alongside biodegradable wax scrub beads, to cleanse, remove make-up and exfoliate for fresher, more radiant skin in just 7 days! Did someone say complexion perfection? Soap and Glory’s award-winning body exfoliator, the Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub, gently polishes skin thanks to its skin-smoothing blend of sea salt, golden sugar, oatmeal grains, and hydrated silica.As you age, your body’s production of collagen and elastin slows down. These two proteins are responsible for your skin’s structural support. As a result, the skin loses its natural plumpness and smoothness.

We noticed this brand places a major emphasis on fragrance in their products. We understand that many customers love when their products smell nice, but here’s the truth: fragrance is not skin care! Want to know the worst part? The brand does not have to disclose which chemicals they use on the label. They are allowed to list this blend as “Fragrance (Parfum)” on the ingredient list. A patented Bionymph plant peptide complex is combined with clinically proven anti-ager, Matrixyl 3000 to help reduce the appearance of – and prevent – fine lines and wrinkles.We’ve been hearing for years that Vitamin C is the best anti-aging ingredient. It’s a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals, the unstable molecules that contribute to the formation of premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop