Into the Dark

Into the Dark

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I started Into the Dark i was very aware of every triggers and I knew that there wouldn’t have been an HEA. A tale of manipulation, of toxic relationships, of vengeance with the most delightful sting in its tail. Padawan Reath Silas is being sent from the cosmopolitan galactic capital of Coruscant to the undeveloped frontier—and he couldn’t be less happy about it. I loved this character, loved the dark edge to him and the battle between doing the right things and doing the things that feel most natural to him. Es un retelling de Romeo y Julieta, es decir NO HAY FELICES PARA SIEMPRE (aunque bajo mi punto de vista, sí que es un felices para siempre!

As Carlie unravels the secrets of her mother’s journal she begins to see similarities between Andre and Rowan and coupled with ominous warnings as well as an ultimatum, she makes a decision that leads to tragic consequences. Sorry, But it is sickening for me that You Steal work from other people, That you use the childhood trauma from a real person for your character, That your book is based on plagiarism.Our main police protagonist in this book is a real blast from the past, and there are so many quirks to DC Saul Anguish’s character that fans of the author may recognise. Slowly but surely throughout the book we are treated to a wider glimpse of the Holden’s lifestyle, from the points of view of mother and father, Piper and Gray, and to a lesser extent, of their teenage daughter, Riva. With 'Into The Dark' she is finally accepting of her grandmother Rose with the help of a new friend Rhianna.

However, a journey into the mist fills the girls with a sense of foreboding when they meet Brianna, the lady in green and Brauna, the lady in blue respectively. Missing persons, cryptic messages, and a heaping helping of deception make up this delightfully twisted domestic noir from Fiona Cummins.Piper’s marital issues; her husband’s ‘dodgy’ business dealings; a daughter who is far from perfect but, who comes across as an angel. stars ⭐️ I absolutely loved the first book I read by this author, it’s one of my favourite thrillers ever. I think the blurb doesn’t really match the story line, I think it was obvious, I wasn’t blown away and certainly not impressed.

And to top it off, although the CD-set was described as in "very good" condition, it's actually MINT/LIKE NEW! As we bounce around back and forth in time (hours, days and weeks) before the disappearance of the Holden family, Cummins gradually adds the layers to what is a complex mystery. One late autumn morning, Piper’s best friend arrives at Seawings to discover an eerie scene – the kettle is still warm, all the family’s phones are charging on the worktop, the cars are in the garage.Lyra, nuestra protagonista, es una chica aparentemente normal, pero a causa de su pasado complicado, tiene personalidad obsesiva. There are clues dotted throughout, things that we are privy to that the police may not be and which, if you are paying close attention, will get the scooby senses tingling so you know something is not quite right. I liked it, a lot, even if it's not as dark as I thought it would have been ( at least for me, guess my mind is kinda deviated at this point LOL). Recordad, leed los TW de esta maravilla de libro antes de empezarlo, puede que soltéis alguna que otra lagrimilla, pero seguro que os encanta! Despite the darkness, interestingly I ended this book with a smile, as there was a certain satisfaction with the final few pages of the book - an altogether fitting ending to a smashingly good read!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop