Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Deep Black, 0.35g

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Deep Black, 0.35g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was thinking I should take a break from both and go for a collosal kajal (for both upper n lower lids) instead. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal makes an Eyeconic statement with the all new Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal and experience the power of beautiful eyes.

Lakme’s Eyeconic Kajal is much better but there are serious availability issues (as we have both discovered- HUL’s distribution system needs to spruce up!Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Make an Eyeconic statement with the all-new Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal and experience the power of beautiful eyes! It does not glide on very smoothly though as it is very matte and not very soft, but that doesnt bother me much. This Lakme kajal is enriched with a natural blend of camphor and castor oil that helps soothe, freshen and cool your eyes. Tip: Always powder your eyelids and under eye area before the application of kajal to make it last longer and to avoid raccoon eyes, especially if you sweat a lot and have oily eyelids.

Having tried from Colossal, Colorkick, Magneteyes and Magique, it was time to try out the much raved Eyeconic. That’s why the Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal is a must have Lakmé is one of the best eye kajal brands manufacturing beauty products for decades and winning the hearts of every Indian woman with its international standard beauty products. Therefore, I wanted to try out the basic black kajal from the range, hoping it to be of similar quality.With deepest black shade, intense pigmentation and an impressive staying power – one doesn't need anything else! as it’s extremely convenient to carry and it’s easy one stroke application enhances your eyes giving you a perfect deep black. The contemporary Indian beauty expert - Lakmé continuously innovates to offer a wide range of high performance and world class cosmetics and skincare products that have earned recognition from the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). With a deep black stroke in an easy twist-up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day. Lakmé was the country's first cosmetic brand to introduce makeup to Indian women and takes pride in being the expert on Indian Beauty for over 50 years.

A smudge-proof as well as waterproof kajal for everyday use, the new Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal promises to last up to 22 hours.I usually go for a local unbranded kajal stick to give a fine outline to my lower lid and a StreetWear black liquid eye liner for my upper lid. It's easy to apply, it helps you get an ultra smooth finish and you can carry it with you wherever you go! It’s also transfer-proof currency }}{{ numberWithCommas(list[0], 0) }} - {{ currency }}{{ numberWithCommas(list[1], 0) }} {{ currency }}{{ numberWithCommas(list[0], 0) }} And Above ({{ getSelectedCount(filter. Over the last 15 years, we have touched the lives of lakhs of Indian families by serving them with only the best quality and genuine healthcare products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop