Makita HS7601J/2 240V 190mm Circular Saw Supplied in a Makpac Case

Makita HS7601J/2 240V 190mm Circular Saw Supplied in a Makpac Case

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

THE Makita HS301DZ circular saw is one of the best inline for circular saws available in the Makita line. I can’t quite work out why Evolution have made a saw for right handers only that has the blade on the right side of the motor.

Rail Adaptor for HS7601J/HS7611J Makita 197005-0 Guide Rail Adaptor for HS7601J/HS7611J

The built-in dust blower blows the dust off the line cut, pleasing for the users as it does not make a lot of mess. The DHS680Z is a cordless circular saw with a high-efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 680 watts of maximum output at 5,000 rpm when driven by an 18V Li-ion battery.The Makita DHS680Z might be a lot lighter and more accurate, but if you’re on a budget it’s just not an option.

Best Makita Circular Saw Reviews 2023 - Top 8 Models Compared Best Makita Circular Saw Reviews 2023 - Top 8 Models Compared

The Circular Saw has a huge cutting capacity of 66mm at 90 degrees and a bevel capacity of 0 to 50 degrees with a positive stop at 45 degrees. All-in-all this tool is an exceptional choice for those looking for a circular saw that will meet all their cutting needs. The Evolution R185 CCS Circular Saw has got, by far, the largest motor out of all the ones I’ve tested out. You’re not quite as likely to stretch a long cord out and trip over it, and there’s less need for extension cables. Harry Duncton is a jack of all trades with experience ranging from carpentry and furniture restoration to tree surgery and gardening.On the other hand, some people consider electric powered circular saws to be more comfortable and easy to use. The Makita DSS611 18v Circular Saw, is a lightweight, compact tool that can deliver smooth and even cuts with each swipe. As I found out when dealing with the hard English oak timber, I was forced to push this saw much harder.

Makita HS7601J/2 240V 190mm Circular Saw Supplied in a Makpac

Also, in this era of trying to use less plastic in packaging, I was disappointed to see a whole load of polystyrene packing in the box. Product dimensions are stated with a battery / batteries, if they affect the overall dimensions of the product.The HS7601J features a new aesthetic design, an aluminium base plate, an aluminium die-cast safety cover for more outstanding durability, and a single action lever for easy cutting depth adjustment. It should mean that this circular saw will fit a wider range of dust extractor systems than any of the other ones on my list. If you’re a left handed user, you might be annoyed that the safety thumb switch is on the left of the trigger. If any person has any knowledge about professional working tools, they would tell you how Makita leads the market when it comes to professional working tools, especially saws.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop