GUESS Men's Vezzola Smart Bum Ba Bag, Blah, 35x11x7.5 cm

GUESS Men's Vezzola Smart Bum Ba Bag, Blah, 35x11x7.5 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We booked 2 x return business class flights with BA from Manchester to Cape Town, paid with Avios and a BA 2-4-1 voucher. Yes as I mentioned, MMB is allowing me to rebook up to a year from now so will just take that option. We were only going for the long weekend as somewhere to go that wasn’t too far for 3 days and that we had not been to before so not interested in fighting them for longer dates 🙂 We explained this wasn’t an option as I’d had spine surgery earlier this year and whilst I was fit to travel in general, I couldn’t physically sit 11+ hours solid in a chair. I needed to be able to adjust my position and lie down. (I hadn’t requested special assistance as I don’t need it, I just needed BA to deliver on what I had booked).

They’ve offered me some money to go away and I am considering my options. I will share the final resolution in due course if people are interested. So you now have the ridiculous situation in places like Florida, where disabled people are called for early boarding and well over half the flight gets up. We were only going to Düsseldorf for the weekend and they have only managed to reroute the outbound for Sunday afternoon and we were returning Monday evening anyway so we can’t see the point in going now for this weekend. I haven’t currently accepted thisb) by three hours, in respect of all intra-Community flights of more than 1 500 kilometres and for all other flights Passengers denied boarding against their will should be able either to cancel their flights, with reimbursement of The following paragraphs of Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 which has been adopted into UK law via the Brexit withdrawal agreement are relevant. It states that

If BA seriously wants to treat a passenger they have abused in this way like this, then people are going to take proactive action as they do in America, and every passenger that has as little as a broken fingernail will make sure to declare themselves as disabled, to the airline when booking. Win-win for BA as they aren’t called out for cancelling the person’s seat. That’s precisely what BA did. But so long as there’s 1 seat next to the toilet in Economy, BA doesn’t have to pay costs of rerouting, doesn’t have to pay duty of care while they wait for a flight that can transport them in thecconditions to those they booked, and BA avoids the risk of having to pay compensation as well. I still think however that BA in downgrading is effectively denying boarding for the seat in the cabin you booked. They realise that they can avoid compensation by involuntarily downgrading instead – they could upgrade but that hardly ever happens especially if you don’t have status. They tried to downgrade us, we eventually agreed to rerouting, with a partial downgrade. We got to our destination 2.5hrs late. They’ve also blamed me for failing to provide a medical certificate in advance stating I needed a flat bed. Again, interesting as I wasn’t aware I needed to provide a business case for business class seats, if I’d booked and paid for it!

An Avios collector’s guide to feelgood shopping

surrender their reservations in exchange for benefits under conditions to be agreed between the passenger concerned and the operating air carrier. Volunteers shall be assisted in accordance with Article 8, such assistance being additional to the benefits mentioned in this paragraph. Remember, the airline is not allowed to question you about the nature of your disability and I’m not even sure you’re even required to prove it to them. But nor are you required to declare any disability to them. I think someone who booked on say the Faro flight that was cancelled at T-355 using Avios and is a teacher so can only go in the school hols and so wants to be rebooked for a weekend in August would stand a good chance in front of a judge, seems pretty reasonable The aerodynamic engine testing is part of the broader Flying Technology Demonstrator programme that was first announced by the UK Government in July 2022. This programme aims to deliver the Tempest, a supersonic stealth combat aircraft set to take flight within the next four years. The development involves experts from BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce, Leonardo UK, MBDA, and the Ministry of Defence (MOD), in collaboration with various British small and medium-sized enterprises. I’m getting a little bit lost trying to figure out whether I’m entitled to any compensation from BA and hope you guys can help! Bear with me on the length!

However as the statute does not state a limit date however is clearly written generally in favour of the passenger’s right to choose, so far as the UK is concerned that does open a gap that leaves open for a general UK legal principle of reasonableness to be questioned – ie justified for the passenger’s own circumstances, why a longer date would be reasonable. I think therefore that you are entitled to compensation per Article 7 based on being denied boarding at LHR for the CPT flight. I think it should be 50% of EUR600 per passenger per the following:

The flight diaries: what it’s like to fly right now

Passengers should be fully informed of their rights in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long td235 please think seriously about phoning BA to explain your situation and need for them to provide the flat bed you have paid for on your flight home. I don’t know if this will be your new normal going forward but it is obviously important at the moment while you are still recovering from your surgery. Sometimes you really have to advocate for yourself and `it sounds as if you can’t really afford to run the risk of BA trying to downgrade you again. As Lady London says, you do not need to provide proof from your doctor, although it probably wouldn’t hurt to carry it. As to compensation I’m not sure this applies because (a) the cancellation was caused by DUS not approving the flight plan due to curfew and (b) since you chose not to fly you weren’t actually delayed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop