NATPAT Buzz Patch Mosquito Patch Stickers for Kids (60 Pack) - The Original All Natural Citronella Essential Oil Insect Patch, Plant Based Ingredients, Non-Toxic, DEET Free, for Toddlers, Kids

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NATPAT Buzz Patch Mosquito Patch Stickers for Kids (60 Pack) - The Original All Natural Citronella Essential Oil Insect Patch, Plant Based Ingredients, Non-Toxic, DEET Free, for Toddlers, Kids

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most spray on insect repellents contain a chemical called DEET, which is controversially known to be the most effective compound in protecting against mosquitoes – but carries risks. For children who are sensitive or allergy prone, just a single mosquito bite can be all it takes to ruin their day. Designed in conjunction with Monash University in Australia along with a global team of entomologists (mosquito experts), BuzzPatch has become the world leader in safe, natural, non-spray mosquito repellents. FAQ Yes I agree these patches are great I also tried another brand they worked well too love them both my kids are mosquito magnets as am I so these are perfect. Now we can stay out at night time for camping or go hiking with peace of mind! For kids aged 3-5 years – place 2 patches on the body. One on top of the clothes on the torso and one on the legs.

BuzzPatch is most effective in the first 8 hours, and continues to be effective for 24-72 hours from opening. This little patch really helped my son calm down. He’s been diagnosed with many mental health problems and it really has eased his behavior. Kids aged 0-2 need 1 patch: One patch placed centrally on clothes (ie, on their jumpsuit on the stomach, chest) Love them and so do my kids! From what I can tell they do help keep away mosquitoes! Will buy more! GreatPerhaps I’m overreacting a bit, but strange diseases without cures terrify me. (I also have an irrational fear of dying of a Naegleria fowleri infection — the”brain-eating” amoeba — but that’s another story…) I also hadn’t heard of Chikungunya at all until my old neighbors came down with it, so since I’m already on the topic of mosquitoes, I figured I’d pass the knowledge along. We love Natpat's patches, we got the Stuffy patch, focus enhancing, and sleepy patches. Perfect for all our kids. We are grateful we have come to know Natpat.Highly recommended. Samples are limited to one sample of Degree For Women UltraClear Dry Spray and one sample of Degree For Men UltraClear Dry Spray per household. Read More » They work for me and my kids also. My kids go up to northern WI for the summer and use them and have been mosquito free for the most part. They get so busy on the water they forget to change them. The huge plus is you can swim and they are still effective. They are on a lake in the woods. Do you know if you can wear these patches in the water and they still be effective? My boys also go to a camp but swim thru out the day.

The world's #1 all-natural, non-spray, non-chemical magical relief from itches and bites for you and your family. Kids nowadays face more chemicals, artificial ingredients, and pollutants than ever. Most repellents add to the problem by exposing your child to additional toxins and chemicals. Duke University pharmacologist Mohamed Abou-Donia, in studies on rats, found that frequent and prolonged DEET exposure led to diffuse brain cell death and behavioural changes, and concluded that humans should stay away from products containing it. Additionally, if you’re headed to the Caribbean on vacation and haven’t read or heard about Chikungunya (also known as CHIKV), it’s a nasty mosquito-borne disease that’s sweeping the Bahamas, Caymans, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and many other Caribbean countries. Jamaica has declared a state of emergency with Chikungunya. While the Caribbean Public Health Agency says it’s “rarely lethal,” there is no cure for the disease, and its painful effects on one’s body and joints can last for years.

Ingredients:

BuzzPatch is a a mosquito repellant patch. BuzzPatch uses the most effective, but safe, essential oil combination designed to confuse mosquitoes and hide your kids from their senses. I do have the effects of darker colored urine. The smell is exactly what you have said of being vitamin like. Helps keep bugs like mosquitoes, midges, sand flies, and flies away. Full protection lasts for 12 hours and wears off over a 24-72 hour period from opening.

Does the repellent contain toxic elements that may have a negative effect on your or your children's health? Unlike other mosquito repellents, BuzzPatch uses a natural soy-free formula to disrupt mosquitoes’ sensory organs, effectively keeping your child hidden from mosquitoes so that they won’t be bitten.buzz lightyear Pizza Planet Outer Space Iron On Embroidered Patch Appliques Machine Embroidery Needlecraft Birthday Sewing

Small Exterior Rustic Metal Wasp Bee Sting Buzz Garden Stake Yard Art / Flower Bed / Vegetable Patch Sculpture Gift Present The patches smell good and don't irritate the skin or nose. They've been effective for helping my son get to sleep and keeping me focused during the day. Sharon, they do have to be on the skin. There is nothing in the patch itself that repels mosquitos — it works by transdermally influsing a bunch of vitamins that smell bad to mosquitos INTO your skin. In fact, the patches themselves smell like a vitamin bottle. If you’ve ever opened a bottle of vitamins and taken a whiff, that’s exactly what they smell like — and then, after a day of wearing them, that is also what your skin smells like.helping you protect your skin and your kids skin naturally from mozzies – while you’re in the garden, catching up with friends and family over a BBQ, hiking, camping, fishing or while the kids are in the playground or at school. The world’s #1 all-natural, non-spray shield to protect you and your family against mosquito bites. There are a plethora of free-after-rebate signs in the store right now, and if you hit Menards, you won't have to buy cleaning products, among other things, for a long time... Read More » DEET is a synthetic compound and is very controversial in terms of its toxicity (it can melt plastic at high doses).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop