Microwave Splatter Ventilated Cover - Microwave Cover for Foods BPA-Free, Microwave Plate Cover Guard Lid with Handle, Adjustable Steam Lids - 25 cm plate

£2.745
FREE Shipping

Microwave Splatter Ventilated Cover - Microwave Cover for Foods BPA-Free, Microwave Plate Cover Guard Lid with Handle, Adjustable Steam Lids - 25 cm plate

RRP: £5.49
Price: £2.745
£2.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But remember that not all covers on the market are made with food-safe plastic, which makes some of them a serious health hazard. Wedetso Chirhah holds a masters degree in English Literature from Mangalore University and has over 13 years of experience in content.

This set of two microwave plate covers by Homich is designed to protect the inside walls of your appliance. This functional tool does a perfect job of containing food and oil splatters and keeping the microwave clean. You shouldn’t have to scrub the inside of the microwave every time you want to heat something up, and nor should you have to make do with miscellaneous lids that don’t fit properly over plates. The plate cover can be used to protect food from pests such as wasps and flies or whilst in the microwave to stop food making a mess of your microwave. High Quality} This microwave cover for food made of PP+TPR thermoplastic rubber material, combined with hard rubber material, safe BPA-Free durable cover, suitable for microwave ovens and dishwashers.However, you need to choose a cover labeled as “microwave-safe” to ensure it doesn’t melt when used in the microwave.

Not doing so can cause the food to splatter all over the inside of your microwave, which is hard to clean and can even lead to improper or uneven heating. With a huge range of meal options and hassle free cleaning up, versatile ProCook Microwave Cookware will be a firm favourite for those who want to get the most from their microwave. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Plus, it has a flexible body that collapses flat to just 1 inch thick so you can rest hot pots and pans on its surface or tuck it away in a drawer for easy storage. Although I had to wipe after each use to prevent water marks, its effective design makes it worthwhile. According to reviewers, this set of two plate covers can accommodate most plates and bowls and can also be used to keep food on the dining table covered. Note: Light reflection and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. I love NordicWare products (I also own their popcorn popper and the covered bowl set and I use these items often).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop